2013 Honda Accord question

Just wondering if the warning lights (sounds?) for changing lanes or cars in front can be disarmed or turned off without a lot of bother? This may not be the smartest idea to do but the thought came to me
after I read some seem to be bothered by it.

I believe the both can be disabled by dicking around with the touch screen, or at worst, actually reading the owner's manual. I do not believe either dealer tricks nor blunt objects are required.
Also both only on EXL, afaik. And they are not that intrusive even when they do fire, this may be a feature or a bug, depending.
I did have another collision avoidance alert yesterday, that I have NO IDEA if it was trying to tell me something or was a total misfire due to sun and shadows, the nearest car in front of me was at least 50 yards at about 50mph and not closing. I *think* it was my very first entirely bogus misfire.
Also many misfires of the lane warning due to curves, effectively it's now a warning of "curve ahead!" Or - could that be on purpose? That never even occurred to me! If so, should they have a distinct signal? (I still think it's a bug not a feature).
J.