2013 Hondas Accords and CR-Vs

Anyone know when the Houston dealers receive the new Accords or CR-Vs? I read a little on the 2013 Accords but it didn't say much other than standard features. Also I read it's a little shorter than the 2012
but not sure the actual length. Any suggestions for the most informative sites about new Honda models?