2015 Accord Question

Hi,
I guess the 2015 Accord's are out now.
Anyone know if the rear seat is split on the Sedan ?
It wasn't for 2014
Bob

Hi,
What's the latest guess for the 2015 Accord availability ?
Thanks.

http://automobiles.honda.com/accord-sedan/specifications.aspx
I'm gonna guess it's unchanged for 2015.
But I hear that in 2016 the car will split in two to form two motorcycles.
J.
ps - I too miss the feature even if we don't get a full pass-thru to the trunk anymore in any case. Pester the sales rep about that and he'll probably try to sell you a CRV instead. I guess there's a point to that. Maybe.

On Monday, August 25, 2014 9:52:53 PM UTC-4, JRStern wrote:

Will it be 2 MotoGP bikes, so we can pretend to be Marc Marquez? Now I will have to get both knee and elbow pucks.