Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Acura ZDX getting the axe after 2013 despite new updates
apparently, "kill the entire brand and burn the whole company to the ground".
1
1

problem with handsfree on new Accord
INCOMING CALLS don't work - the answer function does not respond.
27
27

Tire Question: Nokian WR-G2 again, or Michelin Primacx MXV4 ?
Hello, Have a 2005 Accord, 6 cyl. Have a set of Nokian WR G2 tires on them, which I leave year round. Now has about 40K, and have worn down to the wear strips. As I live in New England; snow, ice,...
1
1

2013 Accord: priceless quote
The local newspaper has an auto-related section that's mainly ads, with a few "articles" thrown in that are usually puff pieces with a big chunk of their content lifted from manufacturer press...
7
7

Accord Hose Recall ?
Hi, Is that recent recall regarding the radiator hoses apply to all 2005 6 cyl. Accord's, or is it VIN specific ? If so, is there a list posted somewhere of which VIN numbers, etc. ?
1
1

OEM vs. Aftermarket Engine Air Filter
The air filters need replacement in my Accord and CR-V. All the dealers around town want $36 and change for one and $32+ for the other. Aftermarket filters from Fram, Purolator, NAPA are significantly...
1
1

Those darn rusted screws!
It's an extremely light oil/solvent mixture thats remarkably good at penetrating rust and similar spooge. It will not harm metals. It 'might' do a number on some paints and plastics. As always, use...
26
26

2013 Accord lease prices seem impossible
Going through first negotitations with four local dealers, and apparently the 2013 Accords are currently going full boat, so an EXL is about $460/month including tax. That's up from about $290/month...
2
2

Ethanol vs No Ethanol Gas
I have been running non-ethanol gas in my S 2000 to see if there is any difference from gas with ethanol. While mileage appears to have picked up a mile or so at best and perhaps performance "seems" a...
15
15

Element
Hi, There is a 2011 Honda Element, very low mileage for sale at a Chevy Dealership. Would anyone here take a chance of buying it without it being inspected? I don't know anyone who would go with me to...
2
2

Looks like I'm not alone in my opinion of Honda
says it well:
1
1

test drive Accord 2013 EX-L
Took a short look and test drive at the Accord 2013 today, a white EX-L sedan, CVT, no nav. Dashboard is updated to a zippier style, and all models now have larger screen supporting more functions....
3
3

2013 Accord now on Honda USA site
On the EX-L, wtf does "leather-trimmed seats" mean? Are they leather, or not? I'm looking at the EX-L for the electronics, lane and forward collision tricks. The cars don't weigh any less, so I don't...
3
3

The proper way to stop & park
The other day I've heard a fellow Honda owner that to properly park the car after a stop is to always pull in the hand brake before putting the gear selector in the Park mode. To set it into Park...
17
17

so when are the 2013's in the dealerships?
anybody know? thx. J.
2
2