Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Honda's switch from carbs to fuel injection
What year did Honda totally abandon engines with carb? I suppose not the same time for each model, but I can't find a good info on it anywhere. I figure the process took several years across the model...
9
9

'93 Civic suddenly not starting, little blue plastic bits scattered under pedals.
Did you guess it ? Those pesky nylon bushing/rests for the clutch depression=20 switch and clutch release switch . Can't start the car if you do not have the clutch pedal=20 pressed and the nylon...

Re: Homosexals are normal, right? Right?
I'd much rather have someone who's gay than you in my family. You are far more revolting than a person who is gay.
1
1

A/T Maintenance
Took my Accord V6, A/T, 39.000 miles in to dealer for routine "A2" maintenance and the service writer weasel said I also needed a transmission flush. I passed because transmission fluid replacement is...
38
38

Changing the oil is SO inconvenient
Gawd, who wants to be bothered? I have things to do, like sit around and chat with my girlfriends at the coffee shop. And those dealerships are all so grungy....ewwwwwwww, who wants to go THERE. And...
3
3

Scaping Noise
Just for info only: 2000 Honda Accord--Began hearing a 1/rev (once per Revolution) scraping noise coming from the right front wheel. Started to get nervous driving the car thinking that maybe it could...

Do I really need new timing belt on '03 TL w/ only 23.8K miles??
I have a 2003 Acura TL (purchased in November 2002) with 23,800 miles on it. The dealer is recommending I have the timing belt changed,because the manual says it should be done every 7 years...
89
89

Change Engine Air Cleaner CR-V 2010
Darned if I can get the air box lid open to get at the filter. I unsnapped the four spring clips but something is holding it shut in the right rear corner. What am I doing wrong?
1
1

Re: Spare key for 2003 CR-V
Cost me $95 at my locksmith (2004 CR-V). You can also buy a blank on eBay with the logo. They rebuild worn out ignition locks for more $. The pins get a flair on them. If you have no key, a licensed...

Broken Key Fob on 2001 Accord
There is a break in the plastic ring that holds the key on the key fob for my 2001 Accord. At the moment, the break is so small that only an unusual movement causes the key to fall off the fob. But it...
5
5

Looking for 93 accord service manual download
.....free-bee, of course.....
2
2

Tegger's coolant leak
that's not the reason. the reason is that h.o.a.t. antifreeze doesn't play well with solder. and frankly,t he more disparate metal systems the antifreeze has to protect, the more complex its task and...
9
9

Honda Odyssey 2001 - $4500 (VIENNA, VA)
Asking: $4,500 VIN: 2HKRL18611H582580 Year: 2001 Mileage: 123,788 Make: Honda Model: Odyssey Trim Level: EX Interior Trim: Quartz Cloth Exterior Color: Granite Green Metallic Interior in good...

Screeching windows
I've tried several different libricant sprays in the window channels (tracks) to prevent the ear-splitting screeching when they are lowered or raised by the servo, but most don't cure the problem for...
24
24

Time keeps on slipping....
In late march, I traded in my 2010 Honda Civic Coupe (automatic) for a 2012 civic coupe (manual transmission). The difference is what makes me happy.... The manual is WAY more fun. I noticed something...
6
6