Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Honda to reveal Crosstour concept at New York Auto Show
From AB 03/20/2012 - TORRANCE, Calif. A concept vehicle revealing the exterior styling direction of the updated 2013 Honda Crosstour will debut at a catered media reception at the 2012 New York...

Re: Headline I thought I'd never see
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in news:elmop- They spent the last 20-years very publicly and explicitly concentrating on "safety" and "green", at the cost of performance and excitement. They're already...
47
47

How do I know if my car battery is dead?
By mistake, I left the headlights on overnight for my Honda Civic 2008. 24 hours later when I tried to start it, the car would not start and nothing would come on including the internal lights and the...
13
13

Mixing different brands of coolant
CAUTION: Do not mix different brands of antifreeze/coolant. I have a feeling that this warning is not observed by most independent shops and Honda owners over the life of a car. So I wonder what kind...
34
34

Re: How Honda [and I am sure others] Pays Bloggers To Write About Their Cars
that's big balls irony coming from you! no. it's called astroturf. as you should know ed. as you should know.

Can an OEM air filter be cleaned?
An oem air filter for my 01 prelude is $42. The after market STP version is $21. I understand the original is a woven glass fiber vs. paper for the new one. I put in the stp and wondered if there was...
5
5

"Stop Leak" products any good?
Honda Experts, Has anyone ever tried one of the "stop leak" products? Did it work for you? I'm considering trying one of them. I have a very small water leak. I think it's in the head gasket. It's so...
7
7

Oil change frequency in months, not miles?
1998 Honda Accord, 230,000 miles. I used to change my oil ~every 4,000 miles when I was working. Retired now and only put about 6,000 miles a year on the car. Would you stick with the 4,000 mile...
9
9

Crude based or synthetic oil ...
I've been using crude based Castrol 5W-30 oil for my '94 Accord because that's what my Honda Service used while I was taking my car there. The Owner's Manual calls for various types of maintenance...
57
57

Loose Steering
97 CRV 141000 Had the rack replaced because it was cluncking and foun the joints in the rack were bad. Now when at high speed 80-90mph steering wheel is seeming to be VERY loose and almost wobbly. Is...
3
3

2012 Civic - 7500 mile scheduled maintenance?
I got a letter from the dealer about this. I can see an oil change, and maybe rotate the tires. What else would need to be done? Anyone had this done, and remember what they did and what they charged?
53
53

06 Civic EX needs disk pads
Hi, My 06 Civic EX will need disk pads soon. Front for sure, rear I haven't checked yet. Do I need to use Honda OEM pads or will others do. Your recommendations and where's the best place to buy them,...
6
6

Tires for 06 Civic EX
Hi, I need new tires for the front of my daughter's 06 Civic EX. Best deal I see is Kumho Ecsta LE Sport at $86 plus shipping from Anyone have feed back on this tire or recommend any other tire for...
6
6

98 Accord V6...EVAP noise (L. rear) ongoing/persistent now - after car OFF
Condition: CAR OFF after up to temp. Any weather as I recall. - In the quiet of the night (and you aren't suspecting it) it made me think a motorcycle was accelerating in the far...
2
2

All in One
Do you want to be a professional with more than 1000 dollars, Want to do shopping, want to book for hotel ......for everything Click on below link