Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Useless facts about gas & my 98 Accord
I have an engineering background and tend to keep track of everything. Since I picked up my new 1998 Honda Accord on 6/18/1998: 4 cyl Coupe, 5 speed. Wisconsin weather except for two years in Vegas. I...
12
12

Parting Out : 1982 Honda Prelude
I have a first-gen Prelude I bought for parts, I need the windshield, bumpers, and some trim for my own projects but everything else that's still good is for sale. Some of the good remaining parts...

Should have bought a 2012 Civic!
I knew I shouldn't have bought a damn Korean or American car. My Elantra gets about 23MPG on a good day, and it turns out it's not just mine! Also the new Ford's and Chevy's are already falling apart....
11
11

Service 2010
I had a 2001 Accord and went by the Service Book and really spent a lot of money following all the maintenance requests. With the newer models (I have a 2010) do you follow any maintenance plans or do...
5
5

Grinding Start
Recently when I start my Honda Accord 2010 it grinds like it would if it was already started and you forgot and tried to start it with the car already running. Any thoughts?
3
3

2003 Honda Accord sedan
I had my car on the street and the street began to flood. I noticed the water coming within an inch from the bottom of the driver's side door. I managed to move car and not get water inside when I...
2
2

2000 Accord valve cover gasket.
I was told there was a slight bit of seepage.....$225 to replace the gasket by the dealer> Necessary? Important= 70K on the car It was a YELLOW warning on my last visit to the dealer. thanks for any...
1
1

Re: Low Tire Pressure Warning
I know for a fact that the last two Ford I bought got "dealer prep," mostly becasue they made me wait while they did it. The salesman actually let me go watch them prep my F150 (including the stupid...
9
9

Injector cleaning, is it worth it?
My '94 Accord's odometer is at 302,000K miles and though it still runs well, I wonder if having the injectors cleaned would make it run even better. They never have been cleaned before. I understand...
19
19

Re: Unhappy Civic Hybrid owner? Gee, who'd'a THUNK?
And you didn't pay a $7000 premium ON TOP of an inflated new car price to get that, either.
10
10

Mid-Year Upgrade - 2012 Civic
"nimble" is strictly relative and at one heck of a cost in gas consumption. my buddy got a new subie and was raving on at me about how great it handled and its performance. he'd been in my civic...
85
85

how much to expect to pay for registration transfer
How much would it be reasonable to pay for transferring an existing, valid license/tag over to a new car? In case it matters, the registration/tag was just renewed (prior to purchase of new car) and...
4
4

2010 CR-V low tire indicator
Ok, I got the low tire indicator on my CR-V and now I put air into all of them = 34 psi per my gage when the outside temp was 56 F. I haven't driven it yet since putting in the air. Max tire pressure...
12
12

Valve clearance adjustment on 2006 Accord
2006 EX-L w/V6 and Auto. 79,000 miles. No oil consumption problems, etc. All's well except for a bit of noise. Of late I've noticed some "valve clatter" when it's cold. Quiets down pretty much after...
13
13

Lubricating e-Brake Caliper Cam
2001 Honda Accord 2.3l, sedan, manual transmission, 217,000 km Right rear e-brake lever is sticking ever since I replaced the pads Have checked brake cable and its travel is unimpeded. Strongly...
4
4