Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lubricating e-Brake Caliper Cam
2001 Honda Accord 2.3l, sedan, manual transmission, 217,000 km Right rear e-brake lever is sticking ever since I replaced the pads Have checked brake cable and its travel is unimpeded. Strongly...
4
4

Update Code P1456
I borrowed my neighbors gas cap (1999 Accord) just for the hell of it , cleared the code and its been a week. No idiot light. Fingers are crossed. Thanks

2010 CR-V tpms warning on dash
Anyone have success fixing this problematic sensor without going to the dealer? I read on some forum last nite how some had to go to the dealer multiple times to fix, change rims, etc... to eliminate...
39
39

Code P1456
Just got this a week ago, I cleared it and it came back on today. What would be the usual cause ? 2000 Accord automatic, 4 cylinder with approx. 230,000 Kilometres Thanks in advance.
2
2

CR-V safety recall
Boy today must be a good day to do service as I never had so fast of service. I brought vehicle in at 7:30am as instructed, I was out by 8:10am and that included a free car wash. They told me they...

Re: F-1 & Car Items
A spammer who fakes a post making it sound like they aren't the spammer ("Look at this website I found!" will certainly never get my business.

2011 Honda crv anti-freeze smell
Has anyone else had a problem with an anti-freeze smell when the heater is running? I'm aware that it could possibly be a heater core issue. This vehicle is two months old. Thanks...
1
1

1999 Civic Cylinder issue?
When I start my car the first time each day (morning or afternoon makes no difference) the idle is really horrible for about 5 seconds, then its goes up to its starting idle like it is supposed and...
2
2

honda crv exl with navigation optional equipment
is it generally common for all 2010-2011 honda crv exl models, already equipped with navigation to have a standard set of options ? for example, with navigation comes the usb charger in glovebox,...
1
1

Sites for Whites
New Nation News The Occidental Observer The Insurgent

2012 Accord Homelink
We'll be taking delivery of a 2012 EX-L in a couple of weeks. Since it's the 4-cyl model, it doesn't have the Homelink system, so I'm going to have to install it. Does anyone know if the 2012...
3
3

Question re replacing Brake and Tranny fluid
I took my 2007 Civic LX with only 25k miles on it into the local Honda dealer garage for an oil change and inspection. They told me that I should change the tranny and brake fluids and that each one...
29
29

Is it okay to leave a Honda Civic 2008 non operable for 5 months?
I need to travel to the east coast and work from there for a duration of 5 months. I can leave my car in covered parking here and ask a friend to start the car for a few minutes every week. What...
17
17

low MPG and hard start
Hello, I bought this 2003 Accord a month ago it gets only 19 MPG, this is city and highway mixt, a bit more city then highway. According to other posts I seen, similar accords get the fuel consumption...
1
1

2003 Honda Accord - high MPG and hard start
Hello, I bought this car a month ago it gets only 19 MPG, this is city and highway mixt, a bit more city then highway. According to other posts I seen, similar accords get the fuel consumption in the...
2
2