Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

DWI deaths
Youve got a better chance of becoming worm food by visiting an air show, why the fuck are we paying these douchey tryooper nut cases to smell us whether we had 2 beers or 3?
3
3

Re: Our Lord 3-18-72
Really, the holy trinity is working through someone named Frances M. Klug? Klug? Seriously. As a Honda owner, I stand in awe.
2
2

Need New Key Fit 2011
I've managed to lose, over a 7 month period, both keys, and wonder whether a new key can be programed by the dealer with use of the vin# or need to have the car towed to the dealer, who I'll be...
2
2

How to DC small black cable?
Dear Experts, I have a 1996 Honda Accord. 5 speed. 2.2 VTEC engine. I'm having some starting issues. I've been looking at removing the starter motor. There is the big cable that connects to the...

Cap and Rotor replacement?
My dealer is recommending a cap and rotor replacement for $152 on a 2000 Accord with 68k. Is this a necessary replacement or can /should it wait til there's a problem. TIA
1
1

Consumer Reports Screws Up Again!
In the latest issue, they put the Honda Civic Hybrid down the list out of the recommended zone, even though the rating category was "Fuel Efficient Vehicles, and it absolutely trounced the competition...
1
1

New recalls for 2006 Honda CR-V and 2011 CR-Z - over 85,000 cars affected
From Honda 09/04/2011 - TORRANCE, Calif. Honda will notify affected owners of two voluntary recalls in the U.S. in late September 2011. Honda will voluntarily recall 80,111 CR-V vehicles from the 2006...
4
4

2012 Honda Pilot gets a few tweaks
From Honda 2012 Honda Pilot Debuts with Sleek New Look, Improved Fuel Economy and Upgraded Interior Features 25 mpg Pilot 2WD achieves top highway EPA rating for an eight-passenger SUV 08/31/2011 -...

Need help deciding between a 02 civic and 06 corolla
Hello, I am trying to decide between two vehicles to help me save gas. I am driving a dang silverado that is costing me 25-30 a day in gas. A lady from church has a 02 LX civic that she bought brand...
5
5

'93 Civic Si HB, Brake lights come on automatically ?
One morning the brake lights are just magically on all by themselves. What is likely problem ? None of the following attempts clears up the problem. Thanks for any helpful advice or humorous anecdotes...
7
7

Which relay is bad when fuel pump doesn't work?
My next-door neighbor has a 2001 Honda Accord EX with a 4-cyl engine. It wouldn't start, but did start when starting fluid was sprayed in the air intake. This indicates most likely the fuel pump or...
7
7

Ninja chick Civic ad
For a while Honda was running an ad campaign for the various Cicic models, each with a different "personality". The Si had some ninja type chick doing all sorts of wierd stuff (I was going to say...

Re: alt.autos.honda :: is a Discussion group for Honda/Acura vehicles ...
ponnusamy ponnusamy wrote in news:cc5f13fb-cdb8- Wow, you figured that out all on your own! You must be really, really smart.
3
3

We've launched our asb-comm-logicx.net Community Toolbar
We've launched our Community Toolbar Give it a try! Hi! Our new Community Toolbar lets you keep us right at the top of your browser, no matter what web page you're visiting. Here's what you get: * The...

2012 Civic - Hands On Reviews are strong
I just saw the recent consumer reports article and it conflicts with everything else I've read everywhere about this car. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet...
37
37