Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

02 Odyssey door check
I need to replace the driver's door check in my Odyssey. Well, "need" is overly strong; want to, definitely. Is it practical to loosen just enough of the door panel to squeeze my hand in there pull it...

Dingy Headlight
I have seen products to help cloudy looking headlights, do these do any good or are the hypE?
18
18

Oil
If one were to do their own oil change...what would be the best brand conventional motor oil and filter?
6
6

99 Accord cat converter woes
LX, 2.3, 107k, Japan build. About twice a year, it throws a 0420 error code, which points at 02 sensors or cat failing. Usually after extended highway driving- almost never in around town use. (2nd...
2
2

CRV front Wiper motor
Can anyone tell me the price of a 2003 Honda CTV front Wiper motor? Checked it here in Norway and was a bit shocked. Price is for a new motor NOK 3000,00 or circa USD 560,00 or EUR 384,00.
1
1

Disconnect Battery to Charge?
The missus left the dome lights on overnight and the battery is low on her 2010 CR-V. I've got a battery charger-- but can I just hook up the charger to the battery-- or do I need to remove the cables...
3
3

1990 honda civic, whell rubbing on caliper
I had posted in here before about the problem. When I go to put on my brakes the left front wheel will start rubbing on the top of the caliper. I had several replies from people but most of them have...
3
3

Brake Fluid and Battery replacement
I took my 6 cyl '07 Accord with just over 30k miles into the local dealer yesterday for a required A1 maintenance visit (oil, filter and rotate tires). After half hour, the service weasel comes and...
27
27

I think Google Groups are down...
...so this is a test
4
4

Towing a Honda 4WD
I was wondering if it is allowed to tow a Honda 4WD, such as the CR-V or you need a flat bad truck for it like for a Subaru.
8
8

Interesting 2011 auto quality survey
J. D. Power surveyed the quality of 2011 cars and found that new tech features take toll on quality. One bright exception: Honda. I just wonder how they could tell so early in a model year how that...
5
5

10K Oil Changes ?
Owners manual for 2004 Civic clearly seems to have the interval at 10K or 1 yr. Is that possible ? ...
8
8

98 CRV traction
I live in the upper peninsula of Michigan. We happen to live in a spot that get most of the snow each winter. We get between 2 and 300 inches each winter. Our little CRV seems to get around pretty...
28
28

2003 Civic- intermittant overheating
About a month ago my daughters 2003 Civic reached 100K miles and we had pur family's long trusted mechanic do the 100K timing belt, spark plugs and water pump replacement. A couple of weeks later the...
9
9

oil filters and engine noise
here's something for high mileage honda drivers - engine clatter on startup is pretty much to be expected on a honda. or so i thought. but doing some filter spec homework, i find that there are...
4
4