Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Alignment numbers
I recently had new tires installed on my 2003 Accord EX V6, and the installer did an unauthorized alignment. I would have authorized it if if had been included in the price, but it wasn't. They were...

locat the horn on a accord 2011 6 cyl
I need to locate the horn as I am installing a train horn Thank you
2
2

accord 2011 horn
I have a 2011 Accord 6 cyl and I can't find horn could some nice person help me locate it. I am installing electric train horn. I from FL. THEY ROLL left in to a cut outs to change directions Then...
1
1

Timing Chain vs. Belt (2023 Update)
Why are so many cars going to a timing belt ? ...
22
22

Timing Belt vs. Chain
Why have so many cars gone to a belt instead of a chain ? ...
7
7

95 Integra hatchback: rear wiper FUBARred?
95 Integra hatchback. At rest, the rear wiper lies in a plane parallel with the passenger side of the car. When active it pivots at the bottom and sweeps through 90 degrees until parallel with the...
5
5

Timing Belt Replacement
Hello, I'm not calibrated with this kind of thing, and would like your opinions on, please: Dealership want $ 900 for a new (OEM) Timing Belt for 6 Cy. 2005 Accord Says it is a 6 hr. job. Wow ! Is he...
10
10

What is a your priority while purchasing a car?
There are alot of personal things to look while buying a new car. Choosing a car is an important decision that merits careful planning. whether you intend to use the car for daily commuting,...

Car looks great in this colour..
The colour of your car reveals a lot about you. Your personality, your attitude and even how satisfaction about life. Thats because psychologists now say that the colour of your car has strong links...

AC not as cold as it used to be
1997 CRV 135500mi Went on a trip yesterday...four pass and quite hot and humid out. The AC in the car was cool, but not cold. Sometimes it would get colder than others. On the way home that night the...
11
11

Dealership Necessary For New Timing Belt ?
Hello, Have a V6 2005 Accord with 110K on it. So, I guess will need a new Timing Belt and Plugs. Is this something that should really be done at a Dealership, or can most any "competent" garage handle...
12
12

Fan/Air/Heat - 2000 Accord EX
Three times in recent weeks, the blower on my 2000 Accord EX (198k miles) has completely stopped working, as if the fuse is blown (never happened before). Upon turning the engine off & restarting,...
7
7

88 civic LX D15B3 timing marks
I am looking for someone to verify the timing marks on my old civic's D15B3 engine before I put it back together. my manuals list many engines, but not this one specifically. the pointer on the crank...
6
6

Discretionary Replacement For 2005 Accord At 105,000 Miles ?
Hi, Son has 105,000 miles on his 2005 LX V6 Accord. He's about to bring it in for service, and is a bit "concerned" about all the items that apparently need doing, per the Service/Maint. Schedule. Car...
12
12

2010 civic wiper replacement
I have a 2010 civic coupe and I just want to know where in the world I can get replacement wipers for this thing? I have only had it for 8 months, and the factory wipers aren't doing a good job. The...
3
3