Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Time for gasolin summer mix yet?
Anybody knows when the US refineries are supposed to switch to summer mix? Getting tired of ethanol.
61
61

Help with Rocker Arm bolts torque settings!
Vehicle 1995 Accord LX non vtec with estimated more than 200,000 miles (odometer is dead). Inner spark plug wells leaking badly and we need to replace the bottom seals. As far as I understand Rocker...
5
5

part number lookup
need a part number if anyone can help - #14 per the diagram: 89 civic automatic for some reason it's not listed in bk's or majestic's catalog. i figure that with the part number, i can order it that...
2
2

2010 Civic EX: A/C temp control adding heat to air
I've got a 2010 Civic EX. When I start the car and turn on the A/C with the temperature control set to coldest temperature setting, I notice that the air coming from the vents still isn't cool enough....
8
8

Honda Civic 2000 -- the end or the beginning?
2000 Civic with 100,000 miles on it.. It has been sitting for 3 years in an indoor garage. So... Replaced the battery, muffler, ran seafoam through the system, changed the oil, checked spark plugs and...
5
5

Ridgeline
Seeking your experiences while towing a trailers with this vehicle. Especially people visiting Canadian Rockies. TIA
1
1

Help me fix my honda please?
Hosing down your engine could be really bad. I would never even think about doing that.
24
24

Post a Free Car Classified Ad
Post your Ad for FREE on Canada's Marketplace for Used Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Vans and other Vehicles. Are you a Dealer? Join our Dealers Network

air filter at 18k miles?
Took my 2010 Accord in for B1 service, dealer says I need $120 worth of cabin and engine air filters. Total ripoff or what? J.
18
18

2006 Civic EX starting problem
Hi, 2006 Civic EX starting problem, 94k miles, all servicing up to date. My daughter came to me saying her car was hard to start and that the battery warning lamp stays on. Tested the car today....
5
5

How do I disable the theft alarm (98 Accord EX)
Well maintained 98 Accord EX. The alarm goes off unexpectedly (short?) usually after sitting overnight. Most times the trunk is open or about to be. How hard is this to check, fix, disable?
2
2

2006 4 cyl camry
What is the procedure for changing spark plugs in a 2006 camry 4 cyl ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via CommunityWeb and RSS access...

Fuel Injector Cleaner Recommendations
My '07 Accord 6 cyl with 30K miles has developed some dirty fuel injector symptoms. The dealer recommended he put in a gas additive called BG 44K. That stuff is many times more expensive that the...
10
10

Accord/Civic comparison in snow driving
Is there a significant difference in the snow/ice driving capability between recent Accords and Civics? Is there some kind of traction balancing mechanism beween the wheels in case one is spinning...
7
7

Improving the ride in a 2010 Civic coupe
I have a 2010 Civic coupe (bought it last July). The ride is firmer than I would like, certainly firmer than the 1995 Civic that I used to own. Would replacing the struts with new struts from some...
6
6