Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My CRV and engine sounds
Hello, I have a 2010 Honda CRV EXL 4WD which was made in Japan (vin number starts with J). I noticed a huge difference in the way it accelerates compared to the ones made in the US which I test drove...
3
3

90 honda accordWindshield wiper sliping on pivit driver side.
both pivot the iwiper arm are worn smooth. Tightening nut just slips. How to change pivot?? I looked at Monark and it looks very complicdated. How to remove and replace pivot? I tried Locktite, no...
3
3

Ping Tegger
Knowing that you have a (nearly) ancient Acura I wanted to let you know that I found an old (same era) radio for it. It's yours for shipping if you have a need. I cannot use it in anything as even...
7
7

i wish honda would pay attention to this:
is 20-yo crap still winning? under what myopic rock have management been sleeping this last couple of decades? did nobody at honda ever hear the old maxim: "win on sunday, sell on monday"? it's not...
10
10

4" Bolt on muffler for a Del Sol
I am thinking or replacing the stock muffler with a 4" Bolt On Stainless Steel Muffler. The stock muffler tail pipe is 2 1/2 inch. The replacement is 4" dia tail pipe. Any unintended consequenses I...
2
2

Honda Civic Engine Oil Change Guide (8th gen 2006-2011 w/ 1.8L I4 VTEC)
I just changed the oil in our 2010 Honda Civic and took pictures of the process to create a quick guide. The procedure should be the same for any 8th generation Civic from 2006 to 2011 with the 1.8...
1
1

Tegger's oil consumption record: Updated
Looks like what I thought was a disaster may not be a disaster after all. Oil usage seems to have somewhat stabilized. I may get a year or more out of this puppy before it gets unmanageable. I think I...

Time for new? or should I put money into current?
I have a 2003 Accord V6 EX-L with a little over 220k miles on it. It is due for new tires, water pump and 2 of the engine mounts are cracked. Parts/labor would probably cost me around $1500+. What is...
9
9

Lamp change?
1998 Accord EX coupe. First the back light for the fan and temperature setting went out and I lived w/o. Now the back-light on the clock has gone out. How big a job to change all of them, or at least...
9
9

Honda Civic Front Brake Pads Replacement Guide With Pictures
I created a quick guide for swapping out the front brake pads on an eighth generation Honda Civic (2006 to 2011) including pictures for each step. It should be almost the same procedure for earlier...

My CRV and engine sounds
Hello everyone! I have a 2010 Honda CRV and it was made in Japan according to what the dealer told me, based on the VIN number. I noticed that it seems a lot more quiet when I rev the engine when I am...
7
7

A Good Honda Forum?
Anyone know of a good Honda forum that I can join that is *easy* to navigate? I need to get my Accord headlight issue that I posted about last week resolved.
47
47

Wiper blades
Are there genuine Honda wiper blade replacements? I've tried a couple other brands, but they bounce a lot in light rain. If not Honda, is there another brand that works well. 94 Accord if it matters.
8
8

2010 Honda Civic coupe A/C problem
I've noticed when I start up my 2010 Honda Civic Coupe and turn on the A/C, the air coming out of the vents refuses to cool down to the proper temperature, even after prolonged driving. It's somewhat...
2
2

2010 Honda Civic: Dashboard Noises?
Hi; My car was badly damaged in an accident that wasn't my fault. The other person's insurance company and the guarantee that came with the car has paid to fix a lot of damage ( I had to go back to...
2
2