Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

O2 sensor
Will it damage anything it I drive vehicle till I get sensor replaced
2
2

Honda Insight Hybrid (battery)
Hello, Honda Insight Hybrid : Is it normal for the motor starts to charge the battery when it goes down to 1/3 of its capacity and when the car is in a long climb ? In this situation, engine power...
2
2

2007 Honda Civic (petrol) chuggs at low revs in 1st or 2nd gear
Honda Civic 2007 (petrol) chuggs at low revs in 1st or 2nd gear occasionally, but works perfectly in every other way, This issue has got worse over the past year or so -What is the problem?
1
1

Should I buy a used Honda?
I loved my 1991 Accord but had to abandon it when I just moved to Florida. I tried to sell it but ran out of time and donated it to a charity. But I know a lot of folks here think that current Honda's...
20
20

2005 Honda Civic Going Through Oil
Hey, I own a 2005 Honda Civic. Less than 99k miles on it. About a year ago, I noticed that it's going through oil like crazy. No visible signs of leaking, no sign that it's burning it (no smell or...
4
4

2010 Honda Civic: What Battery Do I Get For The Key Fob
2010 Honda LX Sedan Hi all, The battery for key fob is dying, again. I don't want to go to a dealership just for this. It occurred to me I can do it myself by ordering a cheap set of tiny screw...
2
2

2009 Accord Mileage Dropping
How much should I expect mileage to drop off with age. 2009 Accord (4 Cyl. / Automatic) was getting 25 - 27 mpg around town when new. Now approaching 100K miles and down to only 21 - 22. Is tune-up...
2
2

Location of EGR port on 2001 Honda Civic EX coupe and how to access it.
I would like to locate EGR port on my 2001 Honda Civic EX coupe and clean it. Unfortunately I did not find any You Tube video on it. Could someone please describe where it is located and how to get to...
5
5

Going to give up the old Honda
1991 Accord. I've had it since 1996 and it now as around 145k, but the body looks like crap and it's leaking oil. My mechanic says that it would cost a lot to fix that leak so I haven't pursued it....
3
3

Stumble/Chug driving off after cold start
2007 6 cyl Accord EX-L sedan, 56,000 properly maintained miles. No check engine light, no obvious loose/damaged wires or hoses. On morning cold start in Park-- catches immediately with RPM about...
2
2

98 V6 Accord cat vs Ignition diagnosis? 300k
Vehicle: 98 Acccord EXV6 non-CA emissions 300k. All stock. Last tune-up at approx 130k. Oem exhaust system still on car. In last 3-6 months have had " insufficient EGR flow" DTC, a Bank 1 or Bank 2 O2...

Integra '91 , intermittent starting troubles ?
Integra '91 LS, 3dr HB , 5 spd First Symptom: occasionally (intermittent), when trying to start car , get noticeable click from down inside engine compartment but no engine turning over just silence,...
6
6

In praise of "grade logic"
My local Trader Joe's has the parking on the roof, and a very steep (and curved) ramp up there. Every time up, and every time down, I am just amazed at how magically well my 2014 Accord handles it, as...

hvac light problem
I have a 2000 accord LX. The lights on the push buttons for the HVAC cont rols are intermittent. The controls work fine. It seems to happen more wh en it's cold. Possibly a common ground to those...
1
1

accord 90-93 air con fan running non stop
Odd problem - air con fan runs intermitantly. Works ok when I turn on air con - then goes off when I switch it off. Engine fan ok. Air con fan seems to keep coming on - so engine is running t oo cool....