Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Honda launches JAZZ X in India
Honda Siel Cars India has launched a new variant of its hatchback, Honda Jazz named as Jazz X. Jazz X Grade priced at Rs 7.53 lakh (ex- showroom Delhi). The new Honda Jazz X has great exterior...

Whats the difference between AWD and 4WD?
I purposely didn't get the CrossTour because I thought it was ugly looking and the starting price is 30,000 without AWD. I think thats a lot since the Pilot started at around 27,000. I wanted a lot of...
11
11

this is what happens when you let a stoner service your car
on the one hand, i should commend whoever did this for replacing the boot and not wastefully replacing the whole shaft. on the other, they shouldn't smoke too much weed while doing it. forgot to...
10
10

Re: "Et tu HONDA?" Yeah, 400,000 [more] Of 'Em Under Recall!
In message , Mike writes Wrong. The warranty is there to get you to trust in the product and buy it. If it were for repairs then firms would be out of pocket just like Mazda with the rotary engine.
1
1

2007 Accord SE AC system
Does anyone know if the 2007 Accord SE has the same automatic (temperature sensing) AC system used on the EXL models of that year? Or is it the same system as the LX? Thanks
9
9

Honda Fit Tires..
Looking at a 2010 Honda Fit and the dealer says the tires are filled with nitrogen. Can I continue to add air or do I have to use nitrogen? It also comes with a tire pressure monitoring system. Is...
30
30

2008 Civic EX
Stock 4 cyl automatic, what is the top speed of my car? I've searched the internet and none of the car reviews show the number...I'm guessing 115 but don't feel like finding out myself.
3
3

FREE iGoogle Spark Plug Cross Reference Tool
Download your FREE iGoogle Spark Plug Cross Reference Gadget.

New 2010 Honda Civic EX coupe--VANDALIZED after only ONE MONTH of ownership
Hi all, In July I bought myself a brand new silver 2010 Honda Civic EX coupe, which I parked in the parking lot of my apartment complex. And last Monday, less than 5 weeks after I drove the car out of...
58
58

CRV does great in heavy rain with Dueler Tires!
Hello all, After my friend and I had read all the negative comments about driving a car in rain with the Duler tires by Bridgestone I was a nervous wreck about driving it in rain. I was about ready to...
13
13

Main Relay Replacement for Starting Problem '93 Accord
My '93 Accord occasionally refuses to start usually in hot weather. I can usually get it going after waiting for a period of time and several tries. After doing some research, the symptoms all point...
9
9

1992 Honda Accord EX Trouble Starting in Hot Weather
The last couple of summers during hot weather I've had trouble starting my car. I've changed the plugs, which seemed to help, but didn't complete remedy the problem. I do not have this trouble in the...
7
7

1993 Del Sol A/C question
Recently I have started having trouble with the A/C. It runs fine for 20 minutes and then starts blowing warm air. Also there is a fluttering sound when I turn on the A/C. And at the lowest fan...
2
2

2004 Honda Accord EX Power Windows
Having some issue with power windows here and door locks Doors unlock from passenger side, but not drivers. The keyfob (neither one) locks or unlocks doors or the trunk anymore (but the remote starter...
7
7

2007 Accord Engine Oil Recommendation
Why does Honda recommend 5W-20 oil instead of 5W-30?
9
9