Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Source for after market parts?
Dear All, Can any of you point me in the direction of an auto parts seller that charges decent prices? Either on-line or mail-order preferred but brick and mortar store in the Oklahoma City area would...
3
3

Re: Now here's a cool car
On 4/11/10 10:25 AM, in article jcOdnX2Be9FOdVzWnZ2dnUVZ "Grumpy AuCTo be totally correct about it, Bell labs invented the transistor, Geophysical Systems Inc. bought the rights to manufacture it from...
8
8

98 Acrd. HELP! Won't start. Supposed 2 be in FLA 2day! .
'98 Accord V6. 60 miles/day...until now. Won't start. Put on ramps to change oil & rad fan motor to drive to Fla today. NO ISSUES PRIOR. Changed oil last night (24hrs) and removed fan motor after,...
17
17

95 Odyssey Ashtray woes
I know, this seems trite, but our ashtray has disassembled itself and I need a photo or detailed diagram to put it back together. I have the tray, a spring and the metal plate, but it seems that more...

Almost lost a socket
I need something strong to retrieve a wrench socket from a deep spark plug port. There's a rubber ring inside to keep out dust, and it pulls the socket right off the extension bar when you try to...
7
7

90 Honda loose windshield wiper arm
The nut on the driver side wiper arm has come loose twice. Once it tangled with the other arm and screwed up both blades at $10 each. This time I put a drop of locktite on the threads and we'll see if...
6
6

Trailing arm squeak, bushings and lube. CRX.
88 CRX. Rear suspension dead...bouncy bouncy bouncy when pushing on hatch. Wicked squeak too. Have new non-rubber trailing arm bushings (struts, too) and have heard some jibber-jabber about ongoing...
7
7

Brake squeak in rear drum shoes - '99 Accord LX 4 dr 173k miles
'99 Accord LX 4 door, 5 speed, about 173K miles I am very close to replacing front pads with about 91K miles on them. Original set were replaced at about 82k. I have not turned the rotors, I have no...
1
1

oil & other auto fluids question
How long is a good maximum limit for leaving engine oil in a car that has been stored? How about transmission and differential fluids as well? I tend to automatically replace my brake fluid and...
3
3

tpms light came on
How smart is the light, and how smart is the dealer? (don't even ask how smart is the driver ok) New Accord EX4 sedan about four months out of the dealer, haven't done a thing yet but put gas in it...
29
29

Re: Now here's a cool car
I'm guessing that you don't have a wife or a girlfriend, but if you do, then she's being shagged in that car *right now*.

for the guys that are into recreational oil changing...
horror, they used oil analysis to arrive at these recommendations!
243
243

91 Accord Shift Lock trouble
For two days it wouldn't shift out of park without using the override. A check online shows that (at least for the 92 model) two fuses could be to blame, or the brake switch. But before I had a chance...
3
3

Re: New Honda 'Fit' Question
We got six 8' 2x4's inside with a german shepherd and a passenger too - all with the back hatch closed. Try that in any other car that also get 45 mpg (Canadian!) I replaced a Ranger extend cab. Also...
7
7

98 CRV unstable voltage
The voltage on my Honda has been jumping back and forth between 11 and 14 volts. This does not happen smoothly. It jumps instantaneously. This goes on at about a 5 second period. My battery does not...
9
9