Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Correct lube for window channel?
I had a 93 Nissan Maxima for 5 or 6 years and in that time I replaced 3 window regulators. The regulator uses an electric motor which drives a wire rope pulley system which runs the window up and...
1
1

more prius questions
yes I know it's the Honda group, but ... this last runaway report A. He didn't want to hit the power button at speed to turn off the ignition, because he feared it would lock the steering. B. He...
53
53

superman's new slogan ...
"Faster than a out-of-control Prius ... "

advice requested from 2008 or new CR-V owners
Just want to learn from your experiences or advice if you own a 2008 or newer CR-V. I have a 2010 CR-V LX with no roof rack. How do you secure a protruding ladder, lumber or such from inside your...
3
3

Re: P1259 CEL on after engine swap. 2000 Accord LX
Cheech wrote in news:9407e2b6-499c-4b87-9508- Is this a V6 or a 4? And was the oil pump removed in the replacement engine?
1
1

Transmission Fluid Change 92 Accord
Doing my 30K service at 210K miles when I get to changing the transmission fluid I can't get the drain plug out. I don't have a 3/8 breaker bar which I'm planning on getting btw but I did try putting...
24
24

Re: P1259 CEL on after engine swap. 2000 Accord LX
Recently I had to swap out my USDM engine for a JDM one after one of the cylinders gave out on my old engine. The swap went fine but there is a problem with the VTEC after the swap. The VTEC does not...
1
1

Considering a new Honda CR-V or Subaru Forester or Outback
My brother in Charlottesville VA is considering a new CR-V or a Subaru Forester or Outback. Any comments pro or con, on these 3 vehicles? I have a friend with a 2001 Forester with 117k who has already...
2
2

2006 CR-V Brake Pad...CERAMIC ?
Are the 2006 CR-V brake pads (front and rear) ceramic, or semi- metallic, or ? Is there a recommended alternate brand for the OEM pads from the Honda dealership, or should I just go to the dealer and...
3
3

Re: electronic throttle
You're a bit behind the times, our E34 Alpina B10 had an electronic throttle, it was a 1989 car!

CATALYTIC CONVERTER 95 HONDA DX COUPE
All of a sudden my quiet exhaust system went loud, and on inspection there's a huge exhause leak at the rear of the converter near where it connects to the extension pipe and it appears to be rusted...
9
9

cooling fan
90 accord 4cyl. Cooling fan doesn't always work. Causing heating problems. Any ideas?
40
40

2003 Accord Turn Signal Failed One Side Only
I have a 2003 Accord EX 4 door AT. The right hand turn signal has stopped working -- no dash indicator, no clicking (mormal or fast). Left side is working normally. Also, right side does not flash for...
6
6

2010 Honda Civic: HD Radio?
Why aren't Honda dealers offering HD Radio as an option on Honda Civics? About how much would it cost for me to install one on my own independently? Would it make my car attractive to vandalism and...

2010 Honda Civic: What Warranties To Get?
Hi; I'm thinking about shopping for a new 2010 Honda Civic in about a month. A free online "how to buy a car" book I'm reading suggests buying a warranty, sometimes from someone other than the the...
12
12