Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Disabling ABS
Is there any way to temporarily disable the ABS on a 2009 Accord similar to the way the VSA can be shut off? Cars I've rented in the past (although perhaps older) have had a switch to shut off the ABS...
25
25

Civic 2001 shut down engien
Hi All, I got serious issue that I bought second hand Civic EX 2001 - running 150K KM. the car was fine and few days back started shaking. I changed sparks and after that for many days it went fine...
2
2

paint on bumper
Another car and driver bumped the front "bumper" of my '96 Civic and left some attention-getting paint marks. Has anyone been able to remove marks like these from his or her bumper?
1
1

92 Accord injector woes. DIY fix?
Car suddenly running lumpy! After an afternoon's troubleshooting, I've determined that I've got a stuck injector. Applying 4v to the other injector units produces an audible 'click' but does nothing...
4
4

Check Out Fees
When I went to the Honda dealer for my ignition problem, at the place where I sign the service sheet, he had written in, $100 ck. out. He explained they charge $100 to "check out" things, and it will...
7
7

mystery clunk from '91 integra front ?
Integra has a a mystery clunk that i am not able to reproduce at will. It seems to intermittently occur under just the right conditions of slowly braking while descending a mild ramp/grade then...
3
3

Mysterious Engine Dying in '99 Accord
'99 Accord LX 4 dr. 5 spd 172,000 miles In last month or so, while driving on a level road, in 3rd or 4th gear, RPM's around 2000-2500, the engine just suddenly died. It would start right up after the...
6
6

94 Accord LX RH mirror replacement
The right hand mirror got torn off our 94 4dr Accord LX. Nice of Honda to desing these to break away without damage to the door. This car has electric mirrors. Anyone know if there is a cheaper...
20
20

Squeaking
97 CRV 127000...just took a trip today and started hearing a squeaking coming from the front of the vehicle...I was at the drive thru and when I turned the wheel in either direction, I could hear the...
5
5

2000 Accord 4 Cylinder
I was coming home decided to go in the grocery store and get milk, came back out the Engine Turns over fine (at Normal rate) but it will not start. The Battery is new, and I never had problem with...
19
19

Short stops, no start
It's becoming ever more frequent that my '94 Accord would not start after short stops of a minute or two. Trying to start again with completely pressed gas pedal does not help, either. The only thing...
27
27

Re: Satellite radio question
Years ago a bought the first-gen XM "Roadie" portable add-on radio along with the remote controller for it, and have been using it without an problems daily. You aften see these on motorcycles. The...

Re: Prevent Hair loss
Same here, I shaved off what little was remaining. Now I spend more money on razors and shaving cream, but all hair care products are a thing of the past. I seem to be equally repulsive to the ladies...

2003 Accord CV joints
Have owned front wheel drive cars for 30 years, and this is the first time I have had a CV joint go on me where the boot didn't go first. Less than 150,000 miles - both joints shot. Boots in perfect...
21
21

2003 Accord Windshield Washer problem
My son has a 2003 Accord that he lent me for a week, while he isn't using it. I noticed (here in winter New England) that the drivers side windshield washer just dribbles a little bit of fluid, while...
30
30