Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Honda sales campaign: No negotiation necessary
I've been getting periodic email messages from my nearest Honda dealer advertising that all vehicles are sale-priced and *no negotiation is necessary*. Do they seriously think that such idiotic...
3
3

Brakes on a 97 Civic
Hi Group, I have a question in regards to the brake pedal on my 97 Civic. It has front disc, and rear drums. I have had the car for six months now, and the brake pedal has always been low. It stops...
30
30

'01 Civic EX Head Gasket Oil Leak
My '01 Civic EX commuter car (294,000 mi @ 110 mi/day) has developed a head gasket oil leak on the passenger side of the engine, in the area right behind the water-jacket. If I stay below 3000 rpm,...
9
9

aux belt removal 2004 Accord ctdi
Hi, How do I do this? Normally, I find a tensioner by pulling on the belt and one of the pulleys moves. But everything is solid on this, do I need to loosen something first? Thanks
7
7

Immo off files | Airbag dumps | Tuning files
Immo off dvd (over 7000 files) Dvd contain immo off files, photos of ecu and read files. Airbag dumps with cleared crash data (over 4500 dumps) Tuning files dvd for tuning your car. (over 19000 files)...

98 CR-V blower stuck on high
Weird! My blower speed does not respond to the adjustment knob - it just goes full tilt all the time. The AC does, however, cycle off when then knob hits the off position (and defrosting). Anyone hear...
4
4

protectionist b.s.
"US chides Toyota over recall" this is back-door protectionist political bullshit. fact: ford, bmw, and others have all had throttle sensor problems, and in much greater numbers than toyota. fact: the...
137
137

replacement key for CRV
I have lost or misplaced my spare 2006 CRV key, I have had a quote from my local dealer of £210 to supply and program a new key, this seems a bit of a rip off, I notice I can buy a new key off Ebay...
2
2

Most reliable Accord models?
Are there Accord models of certain years that have particularly good track record for maintenance and reliability? I'm interested in the years 1998 to 2008. All input greatly appreciated. Thanks.
33
33

after market roof rack
I'm considering installing a roof rack myself on a 2010 CR-V. I haven't decided whether I want a combo roof rack (rail and cross bars) or just the cross bars. Regardless, how do you install these? I...
4
4

Digital Spedometer On 2010 Civic ?
Hello, Haven't looked at them in showrooms yet, but have pulled up pix from the various web sites. Thought I was interested in a 2010 Civic. The first thing that caught my eye was the Spedometer....
63
63

Re: 2009 Civic EX excessive road noise
snip test drive another Civic and compare noise levels if yours is noisier go to an auto parts store, buy a $2 tire tread depth gauge and measure the tread depth across all 4 of your tires. see you...

Re: What would you do regarding this servicing oversight?
Thus spake bristle : Okay, here's my take. I check and retorque (as needed) about 500 miles after the tires have been off the car. Realistically you don't need to do that and, as you say, you don't...

Re: Crosstour - beautiful or ugly?
Thus spake : My 96 Civic sure had the lines of a BMW 3 series. No mistaking the two, but individual lines were really close. Clones? No. Parallel evolution? Maybe. Limited number of ways to get the...

Toyota's troubles Honda's fortune?
Really ... Where are wouldbe Toyota buyers turning now first? Wouldn't it be Honda? I wonder if there are any indication of this yet.
43
43