Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 91 Civic AC Wiring
If, as you say "the kids were messing around in that area recently to install an aux wire...", the first thing to do is check ALL the fuses under the dash and under the hood to see which one they...
3
3

Re: 91 Civic AC Wiring
There should be a pressure switch close to your receiver/dryer that signals the ecu to power the compressor. If you don't have enough gas in the system, the ecu will not engage the compressor. You...

Disabling SRS bulb in 97 Accord Wagon
A bit of background: I've had problems in the past with the SRS light coming on, but with a code which doesn't correspond to a particular fault. At first I could reset it (paperclip method) and it...
2
2

Certified Honda's...Opinions wanted...Long
Greetings This isn't a buyer's remorse, because I really like driving this vehicle, better than my old Prelude. A couple years ago, we purchased a Certified 03 Element for the daughter. Was very...
1
1

Re: prelude engine speed surging
"comby" wrote in news:4adf8024$0$32496$bd467cd0 Try unplugging the oxygen sensor. Does it still surge?

Rear wiper on a sedan?
Such a thing actually exists. And I took a picture of it. Nissan Skyline of unknown vintage lives across the street from where I work, and I discovered it just last week. What a cool car. I always...
13
13

Old Honda, New Owner........
Hello all, I just received a white 1995 Honda Accord, the EX I believe. It has only 77,000 miles on it and had the entire A/C replaced just over a year ago. The records show a regular service every 3...
10
10

Hellp People
"Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know - looking forward to learnin new things!"
12
12

CRV timing belt
2002 CRV with 91,000 miles. Did some routine maintenance this weekend, and was looking through the owners manual to check the recommended time and/or mileage to replace the timing belt. I saw no...
6
6

1990 Accord wobble in front wheels at low speeds
I had posted this problem before but I did some further inspections. At low speeds say 20 mph or less the steering wheel sort of twiches back and forth perhaps an 1/8 of an inch. Most noticeable when...
5
5

Re: Results of Weekend Shopping for a New Car For My Mother
I've never shopped for a CR-V, I'm happy with the Accord basic configurations and you can mostly get them as-is. Mostly, I wanted to suggest that after you've looked at all the vehicles, shop via the...

Re: Results of Weekend Shopping for a New Car For My Mother
Why won't I be intereseted in the Taurus. It seemed to be a nice car, very well assembled, and I am confident it would be at least as reliable as the Toyota Venza. I liked the Venza too, but more for...
1
1

Re: Results of Weekend Shopping for a New Car For My Mother
I'm not disagreeing with your mom's choice but why does she need an SUV?? What were her needs from a technical perspective?
14
14

250MPG 277HP 4 cylinder water rocket
Address: Changed:4:44 PMon Wednesday, October 14, 2009steam power _ 4 cylinder water rocket drives a slide vane rotor 10 cubic inch of steam at 650 psi per second .

Chirp at start up
I get a very brief chirp when I start my car. 2000 Accord 4 cylinder. Both belts are new and tight A tad annoying. It goes away immediately. Any suggestions ?
1
1