Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

honda aftermarket performances links, ecu tuners honda a-series and b-series specs
if u need a site that sells aftermarket performance parts or a tuner or ecu tuners or any of it check out this site i have really good links.

Honda airbags that impale you with shards of metal
18
18

P0740 error code
My daughter's 2001 Civic LX had the Check Engine light come on. The error code was P0740, which is apparently a torque converter clutch malfunction. I assume that has something to do with the lockup...
8
8

2001 CR-V door locks
Got one rear door power lock that won't lock, with the remote but will open with the remote. It will not lock with the master switch on the driver door. I thnk it may be a weak actuaitor. Is this a...
2
2

Engine Bay Cleaning
I want to clean the engine bay of my 2005 Civic. I purchased Autoglym Engine & Machine Cleaner but was concerned when I read the instructions it said to hose with plenty of water to rinse off. My main...
14
14

Floor Mats for a 2005 (05 Plate) Honda Civic 1.6i SE Executive
Hi, I've just bought a 2005 Honda Civic 1.6i Executive but it didn't come with any floor mats. Does anyone know if they are still available from Honda dealers? From what I can tell from looking at...
4
4

03 civic coupe lx
i have not done anything to this car except change oil and air filter. it is becoming harder to start. i mean rather than start in 2 seconds now it takes 4. any thoughts
11
11

Ecu repair files
Hi. I work with ecu (immo, airbag, tuning) I have for sell: -Dvd Immo off files (immo dumps) Have immo files and pictures of ecu. -Airbag files Have airbag files for all type of cars. -Dvd tuning...
1
1

Tires
I have a 2003 honda accord EX V-6 with tire size 205-60-16 can I switch to a 215-55-16. Will I have any problems like speedo or ABS. Thanks for any info.
1
1

Advice on purchasing a Honda Civic 1.4/1.6i VTEC
I'm investigating several 2005-6 Honda Civic 1.4-16i. I've seen a 1.4i SE at a local Honda main dealer and the mileage is 7500 miles. Should I be cautious about buying such a low mileage vehicle? At...
4
4

Re: A little spare time to think. Remembering my Chevy Vega..
Even some dogs can extrude turds that have style. The KGB quietly bought them all up (running or not) after the Berlin Wall fell. They wanted their "special electronic equipment" back.

'93 civic HB water leak typical ? where to look ?
My '93 Civic Si HB recently developed a water leak somewhere on the passenger side ? The front passenger side floor and floor mats are drenched. The water has somehow made it back to the rear...
4
4

Honda Accord ABS Light 2004
Have a 2004 accord sedan and for the second time now an anti-lock brake sensor has had to be replaced, first on the driver's side front and now on the passenger side front. Each time has been a few...

Wierd sort of pulsation in steering wheel 1990 Accord
When moving rather slowly turning the steering wheel slowly either right or left causes a pulsation in the steering wheel. It is most noticeable when I back out of the driveway and turn either left or...
3
3

Honda Accord EX-L - 2006 vs 2007
I'm looking at used 2006 and 2007 Honda Accord EX-Ls at our local dealers. Besides the fact that one is simply newer than the other, is there a strong reason to prefer one over the other outside of...
1
1