6 CD in dash cd changer for 2003 CRV

Hello:

I own a 2003 CRV EX and was looking around for a nice 6 CD in dash CD changer. I don't really want get a CD changer to be installed in the trunk, under the passenger seat or glove compartment. I like the convenience of having the changer in the dash like what came stock with the vehicle. There's really nothing wrong with the stock but I would like something a little more modern and nicer. I looked on Crutchfield's website but could not find an in dash CD player with a 6 CD changer.

Does anyone know if a manufacturer makes something that I'm looking for (Sony, Alpine, etc...)

Thanks for your help,

Sam

Reply to
sam