Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Older Hondas & Acuras among most stolen cars in '09
List here:

Recent Fit Sport Prices?
I am getting ready to buy a Fit Sport with AT and navi. Would love to hear about real world deals from recent buyers out there.
5
5

Re: Towing with a SUV
Lee wrote in news:4a8f6190$0$20672 $ Did Honda make a model called an "SUV"? No. You'll have to be clearer than that. Also, automatic transmission or manual?
4
4

SUV towing
Help please I don't have a clue and no owners manual. I have a 4 cyl 2001 SUV. Can I tow anything with this little baby? If so what should I know? I'm looking at this little trailer.. Length from...
7
7

1999 Honda Odyssey more fuel efficient than 2001 Honda Odyssey
Apparently 1999 Honda Odyssey doesn't qualify for Cash for Clunkers at 19 mpg, but 2001 Honday Odyssey does quality for it at 18 mpg. Go figure

What spark plug puller?
What type/brand spark plug wire puller do I need for my 92 Honda Accord? The last time I took off my spark plug wires, I just pulled on the wire and they broke. Now I need to take of the new wires to...
12
12

'90 Accord speedo question
Situation: @ 97K my dad reported the death of the speedometer. From the few additional miles it was driven, he also believed the odometer was dead too. I have found that the odometer is working, now...

97 Accord clutch pedal switches
In helping a friend get his car running, I see there are two switches activated by the clutch pedal. The upper one is the starter/clutch interlock switch. The lower one - what is that for? There is...
3
3

Oil consumption
I have a 2000 Honda Civic with 236,000 km. I'm going thru about a litre of oil every 1000 km. There is no smoke coming from the exhaust and no oil drips on the ground. Went to a dealer who told me...
3
3

Door-only-key used for ignition
Hi there, I have a door-only-key which my wife happened to use for ignition. Vehicle is Odyssey 2002. Problem is key is stuck into the ignition switch and won't come out. I may turn it to...
9
9

dirty break fluid
I think my local dealer service department has just raised their dishonesty level. Took in 2007 Accord for a minor service at 41k miles, they called and said (a) front brakes need replacing for first...
9
9

Replacing Radiator Honda CRV 1997
Hi all, I just got an estimate for $760 to fix my radiator and I simply don't have the option to pay for it. Of course, replacing the whole car isn't any more feasible. I found radiators online for...
10
10

New Crossover Vehicle-- Crosstour
Just got me a "special private notice" email from my local Honda dealer about a new crossover based on the Accord platform-- called the Crosstour that will hit the showrooms this fall. Yep, sure is...
5
5

2001 honda civic lx 1.7 engine
engine starts and runs fine for about 30 min until warm then engine loses power and will just barley move check engine light is on and srs it cools down it will restart at full power until hot again....
1
1

Replacing Transmission Fluid; Do ? (2005 Civic)
Hello, A family member has a 2005 Civic with about 135,000 miles on it. Wow ! Live in New England. The transmission fluid has never been flushed, or replaced. Before I suggest that this would be a...
4
4