Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is a 91 Accord a Clunker?
Apparently not. It does get around 20mpg and the Clunker program seems to require that it get 18 or less. Oh well. I very well might have gotten a new Civic.
14
14

What to Look for in Used 1995-2005 Civics?
My Sister needs a used car fast, and Civics are in the running. There are several from the mid to late '90's for sale around here, supposedly in great shape. What should I look for, aside from general...
3
3

Here's a car show for the rest of us
Need a place to show off your vintage Toyota Corona or Honda 600 Coupe? Check out this car show, which bills itself as dedicated to the Oddball, Mundane and truly Awful of the automotive world.

honda cr-v service manual
I have a 2007 cr-v service manual, in .pdf format, on my computer just bought a 2009 cr-v, are there significant changes or can I still use the 07 docs for repair/service reference ?

95 Accord front bumper removal.
Arrgghhh! How do u remove this thing? I took off inner fenders, removed all kinds of trim and screws. Do I have to pull rad? Grill? Or should I just start from the rear and work forward and dismantle...
1
1

09 Honda Fit has no low washer fluid indicator
Wow, just realized there is no indicator. All the while thought mine was broken. User Manual says "Canadian models only". WTF? Apparently Honda Engineers have never driven highways through a LONG...
4
4

Replace 2006 Odyssey interior mirror
Hi, Our interior rearview mirror fell off the windshield. I was going to replace it with the standard gluing kit I bought at an auto parts store, but it looks like the mirror has a plastic backing...
2
2

1990 Honda suspension noise
1990 Honda Accord on sharp curves over 20 mph there is a whining/rubbing noise. Other than that its fine. any guess as to what the problem is ? Gene
4
4

Attn Tegger: '95 Civic EX Sedan: Brakes Failed Inspection With No Malfunction
I made the mistake of having a dealer inspect the car today, and they failed it. The front brakes, which were replaced by the previous owner 3 years (5k miles) ago and have passed the previous two...
12
12

1990 Honda Accord 2dr California Automatic EX - what engine
1990 Honda Accord 2dr California Automatic EX What is the standard 4 cyl engine? THanks G
2
2

1990 Accord EX 4 cyl - head gasket
1990 Accord EX 4 cyl - head gasket Mechanic says with $250K miles not worth fixing. Junk car or get a used engine. Looking for reliable place to purchase/install used/rebuild engine in Los Angeles G
1
1

oil cooler kit for honda cr-v
can anyone recommend a honda approved oil cooler kit for a 2009 honda cr-v ? if such a thing does not exist, suggest a brand/type that is easy to install and performs well. thanks
9
9

Distributor maxed at 9 degrees?
Well I have a 1992 Honda prelude si 4ws that I did a h23 to h22a4 swap in! I got the motor in and it bogged really bad! So I take it apart and notice the flywheel is a couple inches off! Well I decide...
13
13

How much for paint
How much would Honda cost to paint two new fenders Electron Blue Pearl? Assuming, I had already bought the fenders
8
8

Honda recall for certain 2001 and 2002 Accords, 2001 Civics and some 2002 and 2003 model Acura TL sedans.
10
10