Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ethanol in Gas........??????
BlankWill there be a negative effect on Ethanol w/Unleaded Gas on the Honda engines in the long term?? I have my suspicions that there could be some minor effect in the of performance & moisture...
1
1

Ball joints - 1999 Accord
My daughters Honda Accord is a 1999 4 cylinder LX with 100K miles. Car was purchased used with 80K 1 owner female owned and garage kept car. We knew it would need tires soon. So she kept two and...
8
8

Length - 2006 CRV
I am purchasing a 2006 CRV 2.2 CDTi Sport and wish to confirm the length as I am re-arranging the garage in readiness and have found on the internet that the length is 181 inches (15' 1"). Can anyone...
7
7

Online Parts Recommendations
I usually buy parts from my dealer but would like to save some money by buying them online. Any recommendations? I need to replace the front right strut spring, the rear engine mount, and the A-pipe...
2
2

2006 Accord EX V6 air filter changing
Do I have to remove the battery to change the air filter: Any/all help appreciated. JerrywithaJ
2
2

95 Accord, Starting Problem
95 Accord LX 170,000 miles The car usually starts immediately if it has been sitting for a while. At other times I have to try several times before it starts. Once running, it drives fine. But if I...
1
1

Oil on timing belt - how bad?
While setting valves on my I4 92 Accord, I noticed light deposits of oily dirt on the inside of the cam belt cover. I've known for a while that I have a drops-per-day leak in the cam, crank, or valve...
1
1

Introducing a new product: distributor-converter for HONDA
Features: Driect Spark Discharge on the plug. Twin spark for each cylinder cycle. Torque improvement:same A/F ratio can build more torque. Fuel efficient:same engine condition, same A/F ration can...

S2000 - Replacement?
Has anyone heard anything about a replacement for the S2000 due to go out of production this year. My dealer claims that the S1000 is the replacement next year, but this seems farfetched.
3
3

2002 Honda Civic electrical confusion
My wife's 2002 civic was having some electrical problems whereby it would start well and then after being driven for a while it would not start once stopped. As it turns out, it was that the...
2
2

Front Brakes '06 Odyssey
Anyone here done a front brake job on a 2006 Odyssey? I am about to replace the pads & rotors, just wondered what kind of bolts are holding the calliper together(Metric/Torx/etc.) and if there are any...

rear wheel bearing, 86 accord
I am replacing rear brakes on my 86 Accord (130K) for what I suspect is the first time. The bearing assembly is different from the Nissans, Toyotas, and VWs that I have worked on that it is a one...
1
1

Re: 2002 Honda Civic DRL module and relay location
Found the low beam cut relay, in 2002 Civic, it is located behind the glove compartment. The glove compartment has to be dismantled and the grey colored relay is the low beam cut relay.

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due if anything is offered at all. Don't let...

Combination switch imprecise in cold weather
My 2000 Accord's combination switch is iffy in cold weather. The left (light) stalk is fine, but on the right stalk I have to fish around to find the right spot to get the wipers going. It's just the...
1
1