Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Intermittent air bag indicator light diags on 2003 Honda Accord
Does anyone know if the free car diagnostics that Autozone gives, will that run diagnostics for an intermittent air bag indicator light on a 2003 Honda Accord? Or is that an independent diagnostic? My...
2
2

Gasoline Brands - Not all are alike
Are you guys aware that Honda recommends only using "Top Tier" gas in their cars? Same goes for Toyota, BMW and GM. It has to do with the amount of detergent additives. Here's an excerpt from Car and...
29
29

Hyundai Getz Car Has a Very Pleasant Look
The features of Hyundai Getz are of world class. It provides one of the best features in the world. Hyundai Getz impressed everyone with its tastefully designed interiors- spacious. Hyundai Getz has a...

Remote Locking Query
Does anyone know if it would be possible to install remote locking in my 2008 Honda Jazz? It's the only drawback so far. If it's possible would it be an expensive job? Uk based btw. Thanks in advance...
7
7

'90 civic vtec reboring
Could anyone tell me does my Honda have steel liners or nikasil treated aluminium block. If nikasil is in question, what are my options for reboring the block? Regards, Amfibije
4
4

Best Tata Indica Vista in New Look
Tata Indica is arguably one of the most popular mid size cars available in India that is adorned with a number of fantastic features to ensure ultimate comfort and safety of the occupants. Tata Indica...
1
1

Neret Part: CR-V Sunglass Holder
Actually, I just need a little black cog which prevents the sunglass holder from dropping fast. It is connected to the starboard side of the Sunglass/Maplight Assembly. The cog is about 1/4" ~ 3/8" in...
2
2

Car Died
Car fires up nicely first thing in the morning. I drive about ten miles, place an order at a drive thru, step on the gas to " pull to the first window" and the car dies. Tried to start it but it won't...
8
8

2003 Accord - Driver's Seat Stuck
My wife likes to drive with the seat close the the wheel. I prefer a bit more room. We usually toggle the seat back and forth to our preference. The driver's seat is now stuck in one position and will...
3
3

Hello again everyone
Hey All, I know I have been advised to get a new engine, I am in the process of saving and searching. In the meanwhile, I have been doing some tests on my car to get an idea of what the heck is going...

Poor Ventilation Design in '95 Civic Sedan?
The ventilation system in my '95 EX sedan smells terrible. It's not mainly mold, but a combination of smells accumulated in my garage over the Winter (I don't drive it in snow, only when the roads are...
15
15

Honda Odyssey - THE VAN THAT CAN
Here's a great post from my favorite Honda sales professional:

2005 Pilot "clunk" sound
All-wheel drive version, when first starting to back up, makes a couple of low volume "clunk" sounds, then goes quiet for the rest of the back up out of our driveway. Could this be a product of AWD,...
3
3

World Oil Production to Peak in 2013
Hello, does everybody know that according to some Oil Geologists (e.g. Colin Campbell) in 2013 the world oil output is going to peak ? Are you aware what this does mean for all of us ? We have 4 years...
25
25

Mahindra Scorpio W Getway Car (Lifelong Car)
Mahindra claims that the car has undergone more than 40 small-big improvements. Some major improvements include suspensions, steering and equipments, the CRDe engine is smooth, powerful and incredibly...