Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Best replacement battery brands for older Accords
My battery was replaced last time over 6 years ago and cranking started to take longer now, so I want to replace it ASAP. The current battery is an Interstate MT-24F model which, according to the...
13
13

2001 Honda Civic EX MIL on with Misfire codes
I have a Honda Civic 2001 EX Coupe and I have been getting Malfunction Indi cator light (MIL) on for some time. It would come and go which we, at the time, attributed to gas tank cap nor being good...
12
12

new 2015 CRV (2wd) is 27 mpg city / 34 mpg highway
Amazing mileage for a brick! The new 2015 CRV (2wd) is 27 mpg city / 34 mpg highway. I guess that this is a function of the CVT transmission. Is this a new transmission for Honda? Lynn
2
2

2010 Civics: What are the dots on the windshield for?
Hi all, I would like to put a transponder for tolls on my 2010 Honda Civic. This car has a pattern of black dots on the upper portion of the front windshield behind the rare view mirror. I Googled for...
6
6

Old Accord - Ignition switch oddity
'90 Accord coupe, 4 cylinder, automatic trans... this car just turned over 100K miles, was always well maintained, garaged, and is in remarkable condi tion throughout. Last year, the transmission had...
4
4

98 Integra w/ B18 transmission mount question
Hi all, got a friend with a 98? I think? Integra. Two of the holes in the top of the transmission (which I believe is not the original, but is from a Type-R ) where the mount bolts on are stripped...
26
26

2010 Civic: Normal Lifespan Of Breaks?
Hi all, I have a 2010 Civic I bought new. I took it to a small gas station repair shop last night for battery issues. When the mechanic called me this morning he told he thought that the breaks were...
6
6

Is 5 Years A Typical Battery Life?
Hi, I have a 2010 Civic I bought new. I needed a jump start twice yesterday so the car is in the shop ( independent, gas station ). I thought it would be something like the alternator, but the...
6
6

Honda Pilot 2006 XM/Nav - XM tuner location?
Hi, Anybody know where exactly xm tuner located in 2006 pilot EX with navigation? pictures from google point to rear back panel near subwoofer or under driver seat. Unfortunately it is not behind back...
12
12

synthetic engine oil
which is the best synthetic engine oil for engine of about 125cc,4 stroke and honda waves company?
1
1

honda alarm going off
2000 Honda Accord EX Trunk latch alarm. If I disconnect the connector leading to the trunk latch does anyone know which wires go to the alarm switch. I did find two pins that when the trunk is open...

"Heat Shields" On A 2005 Accord Problem
Hello, Not too automotive sharp, so would be grateful for some advice on this. My son has a 2005 Honda Accord with 175K on it now. Dealership just told him that the "Heat Shield," and the "Rear Heat...
16
16

2015 Accord Question
Hi, What's the latest guess for the 2015 Accord availability ? Thanks.
3
3

So why does new TSX not use CVT?
Just curious. The 2015 TSX 4-banger uses a new 8 speed with "lock-up torque converter instead of flywheel". I'm sure that's lovely, but is it a comment on the limits of the CVT? And, does anyone trust...
10
10

D4 flashing (English/French)
(Honda accord 2.0 ILS, made in UK, 1997) Hi The D4 light is flashing. According the notice, "problem with AUTOMATIC POWER TRANSMISSION". I changed the liquid (6 liters) but after 1000kms, the problem...
8
8