Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Remote fob battery
Hi, I need a new baqttery for my remote fob for CR-V. Can I replace battery without losing programming? TIA,
3
3

Honda OEM wiper blades, any better than aftermarket?
I have a Honda Accord nearing 300K. It could be that my winshield has too many small pitts that make my windshield wipers wear out quickly (2-months). I clean them once a month with rubbing alcohol...
25
25

Honda cut back on Pilot production?
Very few on local dealers' lots.
6
6

'02 crv door locks
Hi, Odd problem started last week. My keyfob will not lock the driver's door but it will lock all others. Conversely it will not un-lock any door except the driver's. If I am inside and I use the...
1
1

Honda Fit winter driving?
Hi Would like any feedback as to how the Fit rates in snowy conditions? Im in Northern IL most snowfalls are under 8" with many 3"-5" Thanks
8
8

2005 Honda Accord Can't Pass Inspection
I'm having a problem getting my car approved in its yearly inspection and I don't understand why. My battery had completely discharged and the mechanic says the computer has to go through its own...
2
2

Good-bye. So long. Fare thee well
I bought my first Honda, a '93 Accord, in 1995. It was a wonderful car and served us faithfully for over a decade. It was the most reliable car I have ever owned. In all those years, all I ever did...
4
4

Immo off files
Hi. I m ecu tehnician. I sale immo off files (immo dumps). ALFA ROMEO ALFA 145 1.3 BOXER IAW 8F.6B - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 145 1.4 TS 16V 0 261 204 481 - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 146 1.6 16V TS 0 261 204 480 M...

2005 Pilot door locks
Takes three presses of the unlock button on my key to unlock all doors, when it shuld be two pushes. A while ago, the battery went dead on the car. Could it be something to do with that happening..?
7
7

2003 honda door lock actuator
this thing is giving me trouble. it takes 5 trys to get it to work. will lubrication help or does it have to be repaced? where do i start to get the door panel off thanks
2
2

Shell's new "nitrogen" gasolin
Shell is promoting its new nitrogenized gasoline as an engine cleaning formula. Anybody knows if this is for real and how nitrogen could accomplish that? I've been favoring Chevron for its techron...
25
25

2001 Accord EX (4-cyl) is at 102k miles - Shows SIX trouble codes!! Yikes!
Hi Folks. My 2001 Accord EX (4-cyl) is at 102,000 miles and throwing all of these codes... P0141 Secondary Heated Oxygen Sensor (Secondary HO2S) (Sensor 2) Heater Circuit Malfunction P0420 Catalyst...
7
7

Re: 1999 Accord EX V6, strange creak noise in rear
yep every little bit helps . still pics wouldnt hurt

All are same men or women
************************** The leading business search engine and business directory designed to help its users find the companies, products, services, and information they need to ......

2000 Civic timing belt
Time for someone good (not me) to replace the timing belt on my stock 2000 Civic (low miles but time, plan on keeping a couple more years) I have a few questions (checked the FAQs etc but no luck) I...
4
4