Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 1986 Honda Accord LXI, FI 2.0
So then, what we are talking about is a breach of the head gasket somewhere in the area of the #1 cylinder, most likely on the timing belt side, because # 2 cylinder is showing perfect pressure. I...
3
3

Re: HUGE odometer problem 2007 Civic
Are you sure you're not looking at the trip odometer that may say 694.44 or 6944.4?

Re: Timing belts
Actually, I think the point isn't weather or not you can see amber or red, but which one destroys you ability to see anything else after having it flash in your eyes while behind it. I really hate...

Re: Why Not Let Honda Et Al. Take Over GM?
Just off the press:

Re: Why Not Let Honda Et Al. Take Over GM?
"Elle" wrote in news:Bks%k.4528$uS1.594 @newsfe19.iad: That's essentially what the British government did with BMH (priorly BMC) and Leyland in the late '60s. The marriage was fatal then, and it would...

Re: Timing belts
absolutely, understand all that. but small particle reinforcing, to my incomplete understanding, doesn't serve well in a fatigue environment. that is the kind of mechanism by which plastic radiators...

Re: Timing belts
I was amiss in calling it "welding in place" when the problem is actually galling, like stainless steel does. According to the guy at work who learned about it a little late, when he removed his plugs...

Re: 03 Accord 4cyl. Timing belt
Exactly, I did just that this morning. Asked him "do I have sucker written on my forehead" and said that I liked the idea of $800 off KBB so he should be giving me the smae $800 of the right KBB and...
2
2

Re: domino
I don't like cut flowers and I had my altavoz taken out years ago LOL

Re: domino
If there is a 'Breeder' Reactor in the US, I'll bet it is in the south. LOL

Re: monroe quick strut - CRV
Jimbo wrote in news:gh22ba$its$ Then the strut and its insert are most likely in excellent condition and not in need of replacement. Honda shocks do NOT wear out in 75,000 miles. Better check ALL the...

Re: 90 Civic valve issue...
busynesswithme wrote in news: Here's one place:

Re: CivicLX -2003 auto 68K - Sluggish pickup in cold start condition - diagonosis needed
Bottom line here is what I would do: --Go to Autozone and have them read the engine computer for any stored codes. Report back. --Change out coolant using a reputable shop. Use Honda OEM coolant only....

Re: domino
The Department of Energy points to the refining costs:

94 accord inner tie rods
How do I replace the inner tie rods on a 94 accord?