Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 98 Accord burning oil
eh??? to change a stem seal??? no dude, you don't need rope in the cylinder and no, you don't need to change the stem seals.

Re: domino
Cars sell for more in Europe. The Ford Focus starts at 12.5 pounds in England -- that's $25000! The Fiesta starts at $16000. That might make it a LITTLE easier to make a profit. If entries from...

Re: CRX Headlights
You should take a logical thinking class, before you make a fool of yourself in public again. Why would I think a 2-3 year old car is in the same category as a 20+ year old car? Stay in school.

Re: Plastic stopper for brake light switch
He should take it to a local mechanic as he apparently does not have the skills to determine how to do it. It would probably be cheaper than ruining the new part.

Re: remote transmitter key
Often, the features on the key fob can be enabled or disabled. Go back to the mechanic and have them enable the panic feature.

CAI on '98 CRV
Hi, Anyone istalled and using Cold air intake on said model? If so, any problems or comments please. TIA,
1
1

Re: 02 CRV EX and battery ?
where did you get that information? do you know how the oil grading system works?

Re: 2002 Honda Civic DRL module and relay location
"Doobielicious" wrote in news:xR5Qk.292$A73.166@edtnps82: You have three items that concern the DRLs. They are all under the dash to the left of the steering column: 1) Low-beam cut relay 2) DRL Relay...

Re: oil pan removal
Try this guide free from Autozone: 's pretty likely you will have to remove some exhaust piping. Follow the directions to the letter on using sealant at the ends of the pan. Use an OEM gasket, too....

Thanks in advance to group
I can't claim to be a Honda expert, but I'll try to help with honest answers when i think they may be helpful. I've read thru a lot of the posts and appreciate the responses I've seen here -...
1
1

1994 Civic EX - 1.6 V-TEC - Is this an interference engine?
I just bought this car - runs great - 177K miles, and the timing belt was supposedly changed at 144K. Aside from some creature comfort issues and what sounds like a noisy rear strut bushing everything...
8
8

civic blower problems - runs when cool - then slows/stops
I have 1994 civic EX . when car has not been running for 1/2 hour or more - blower works fine all 4 speeds - ac/heat. after running 10-15 min it starts slowing down & eventually quits. not really a...
6
6

Radio/Climate Control Panel is blank
Hi, The Radio/Climate Control panel in the center of the dash is blank on my 2004 Accord V-6. I assume that this is an LCD panel. Is there a back light that went out or is the whole LCD panel trashed?...
2
2

Headlights - high beams ok, no low beams
Honda Civic LX 1992: When I turn the headlights on, the low beams are out on both sides. When I switch to high beams, they both come on fine. The bulbs are good - I checked visually - they aren't...
1
1

Re: Odd overheating issue (and oil question)
oh yeah ... there is slow bubbliing in the overflow reservoir.
2
2