'84 Honda Accord LX. Interior lights won't go out after shutting door.

Hello. I'm having a problem with the interior lights not going out on my Accord. They've been working fine until tonight. I shut my door and noticed that the light on my driver door panel and the light on the
roof of the car stay on. My first suspicion is that the driver door switch might be grounding out against the car so I took it apart and pulled the plug on it and the lights still stay on. I have no idea what it could be. Does anyone else know what could be the problem?