Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS:1980 HONDA PRELUDE XE
1980 HONDA PRELUDE XE 81,600KM, NAVY, 1800CC, AIR CONDITIONER, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOW, SUNROOF, ALLOY WHEEL, ONE OWNER, FOB JPY953,000 The conditon is great! the previous owner have been keeping...
2
2

Access to fuel pump
OK, I'm going to start using this car now. If it dies again on me I have to decide to tow it home and work on it myself. (I have a backup car so I'll have time) or tow it to a service station. My...
3
3

New Civic oil change question
The new Civics have a digital readout on the oil quality. The dealer said we should change the oil at 40%. Is that just the first oil change or all changes? Should we wait until 10% or less? Thanks,...
16
16

2008 Civic tire Size
Has Anyone gone for the 17" Wheels on Civic EX - a non Si. The Honda web site has some kind of goofy tire size that I do not understand. After Looking at the tirerack website the appear to be Michelin...
2
2

crank angle sensor
I own a 93 civic lx that just rolled 200k miles. while i was driving on the interstate i felt my car hesitating and having trouble shifting around 30-40 mph. of course the engine light came on and it...
20
20

I love this group!
Guys knowingly buy 15-20 year old Hondas with 150,00+ miles on them....then almost seem surprised that the cars have problems or are falling apart-- but damn if they don't get good suggestions for how...
3
3

97 CRV A/C filter service
how do I take out the A/C filter to service and/or replace?
5
5

FS:2008 HONDA BRAND NEW CROSSROAD RHD
2008 HONDA BRAND NEW CROSSROAD RHD 1KM, AIR BAG, ABS, CRUISE/SPEED CONTROL, POWER BRAKES, AIR CONDITIONER, POWER DOOR LOCKS, POWER MIRRORS, POWER WINDOWS, POWER SEATS, SECURITY SYSTEM, CERTIFIED,...

FS:2007 HONDA BRAND NEW HONDA STREAM RHD
2007 HONDA BRAND NEW HONDA STREAM RHD 1Mi,AIR BAGS, ABS, CRUISE/SPEED CONTROL, POWER BRAKES, AIR CONDITIONER, POWER DOOR LOCKS, POWER MIRRORS, POWER WNDOWS, POWER STEERING, POWER SEATS, SECURITY...

95 accord hydrolic(?) brake noise
My 95 Accord has recently (3 times) made a peculiar sound between 45-65mph. From the area of the left rear, it sounds excactly like an airplane lowering it's landing gear. The noise reacts only to...

Honda Warranty Voided?
Hello, Does anybody know if you buy a rebuilt/restored Honda and say it has about 10,000 miles and a year old, if the factory warranty is still there or if it is voided? I assume it would be voided,...
3
3

Can Someone Run a Carfax for Two Hondas?
I was looking at two Hondas but don't know theh histories... Here are the VINs 2007 Honda Civic LX 1HGFA16517L126720 2007 Honda Element SC 5J6YH18937L013834 Please help if you can Thanks!
7
7

Honda prelude 88 4ws si
I have a Honda Prelude 88 and in last couple of days steam came out of the exhaust so i put some seal up stuff into the radiator,i faced to another problem, black smoke(unburnt fuel)comes out of...
3
3

2008 Honda Element passenger seat belt locking mechanism
The passenger side seat belt on my Element is very touchy. It seems to want to slowly "constrict" the wearer. What I mean is that after attaching the seat belt it constantly wants to retract as is...
6
6

'08 Odyssey Questions
I have a new Odyssey that has a rear entertainment system, about which I have some questions that are not addressed in the manual. I hoping someone on this NG can help. 1) The rear entertainment...
1
1