Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

89 Accord timing belt problem?
The timing belt went on my 89 Accord SEI. It's the 2 liter SOHC with auto trans. No damage to pistons or valves and put a new one on it. The problem is that now I can't turn the dist enough to get it...
7
7

1998 Accord cold run problem?
Just wondering if anybody might have an educated guess what my problem might be. Within the last 2 weeks when starting out with the car cold it has begun bucking and hesitating, especially bad in 1st...
5
5

2006 HONDA INTEGRA type-R RHD
2006 HONDA INTEGRA type-R RHD 13,000km, WHITE, GASOLINE, AIR BAG, ABS, AIR CONDITIONER, POWER DOOR LOCKS, HONDA INTEGRA type-R RHD POWER WINDOWS, POWER STEERING, SECURITY SYSTEM, CERTIFIED, METALLIC...

Disk brake rotor replacement 97 Accord
Brake pad on inside of front brake wore out and the rotor is fairly badly gouged. When replacing a 97 Accord disk brake rotor, is it necessary to press in the wheel bearing or is it possible to just...
2
2

2004 Accord Transmission problem
I have a 4 cylinder 2004 Accord LX and having some transmission problem recently. The transmission indicator came on couple of days back and when i start car its goes up to very high RPM till i put...
6
6

fuel pump problem?
98 Accord coupe EX V6 120,000 miles auto. Went out to lunch yesterday and the car would not start. Turned over strong but not firing.. Called AAA, he banged on the gas tank and it started. ran for a...
9
9

Info on new honda diesel spec
Wonder if anyone in this group knows of a site to find out if the new diesel has a belt or chain to drive the cams of the new diesel coming out to north america in the near future. The sites I've...
2
2

Pictures Of The Official Ford Focus RS
NoW Finally Ford officially Published Ford Focus RS Pictures
2
2

98 civic timing belt
Well, it's that 100,000 mile time on my civic, so I was going to replace the timing belt. I've done this before on similar engines, and I can do it in less than an hour but... This engine has AC,...
5
5

lazy tach
1992 honda civic ex all of a sudden, the tach reads zero at idle. works fine above idle. now what?
2
2

99 Accord Rear Wheel Bearings
The noise made by my 1999 Accord LX (4 cyl 5-speed 192,500 miles) has been diagnosed as rear wheel bearings. This has been going on for a few months. Do I need to worry about repairing soon or will...
2
2

Build A HHO Generator And Run Your Car On Water
=85By now you have probably heard about the miracle of running your car on water (or HHO gas) and the benefits it can bring=85

wont start 91 civic
hi i have a civic and often it wont start. but after pressing on the gas for a while it starts. my mechanic dont know whats the problem.... if anyone else went through the same problem please let me...
4
4

2008 honda civic coupe
My daughter bumped into a light pole setting off the airbag. now the seatbelts won?t retract or extend. we had a new airbag installed at the dealership and now they want another 1000.00 to put in a...
5
5

1990 accord won’t start Injectors won’t spray fuel
Have fuel in rail but injectors won?t spray in fuel (there is spark)
2
2