You want no BS? How about you give us no BS to start with?
Begin by being a bit more precise in your (extremely vague and confusing)
1) "Within 50 miles"? You mean after driving 50 miles all in one shot? You
mean the car sat for 20 years then covered 50 miles in one day? You mean
after 50 miles covered in 20 years? You mean 50 miles covered over several
2) Does not "pull" in D4: Do you mean it won't "pull" in ANY gear, or that
it won't operate in D4 but works fine with the lever in other forward
3) When you move the lever from position to position, do you feel and hear
the engine rock on its mounts and change sound in any position at all?
4) Have you checked the fluid level? You do this with the engine OFF. Ask
for more details.
5) Give some history on the car. You may not think so, or care, but
background is critically important.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.