88 accord rear beam replacement

I need to replace the rear beam on my honda. This is the piece the steering assembly fits into. I have been unable to find any information on replacing this item Has anyone else had experience with replacing
this part?
Joe wrote:

This is for an '88 4Dr LX but I would imagine that the part is priced about the same for other models. http://tinyurl.com/na5eh For $330 + s&h it could be yours. Or, another option, you could try to find someone parting out their car as long as there's no front end damage.
Eric