88 Accord : Which fuse for the dashboard backlight?

I think I may have blown the fuse for the dashboard light after getting hit last week and doing some damage to the front bumper and passenger side fender.
After replacing the bumper and fender, all my lights are working again, except the dash light. I'm hoping it's just the fuse and not something that will entail removing the dash.
I can't find a fuse labeled "dashboard". Can anyone tell me what the name of the fuse is? Is it under the dash or the hood?
Thanks, Fred
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Just looked at the electrical troubleshooting manual for an 87 Accord... pretty much the same car I think.
Take a look at the under dash #14 fuse.
The #14 under dash is actually ancillary to the #19 under hood, but your headlights also wouldn't be working if it were blown.
Good Luck!
Erik
Erik, thanks for replying.
#14 says license plate and right rear light. Maybe an 87 and 88 are different. I know 88 and 89 are similar.
What is kind of starnge is that #15 is left rear and there was no fuse in there at all.
Erik, thanks for replying.
#14 says license plate and right rear light. Maybe an 87 and 88 are different. I know 88 and 89 are similar.
What is kind of strange is that #15 is left rear and there was no fuse in there at all.