Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Whistling sound 1993 Accord
We noticed a whistling whine from our Accord. It only happens while the car is moving. I've looked underneath but did not see anything unusual. I suspect the brakes, but our mechanic is on vacation...

Squealing sound in 1991 Accord
Good morning. My 1991 Accord makes a high-pitched squealing sound when the engine is running. The sound only goes away when I press the clutch pedal. I don't actually need to disengage the...

Coasting in Neutral???
I have 2001 Acura Integra GSR Stick shift, is it safe to just coast in neutral down hill or will it prematurely wear out my transmission? I have read about some people who practice hypermiling and...
26
26

Aftermarket stereo installation in 1991 Accord
Good afternoon. My 1991 Accord EX has the factory radio/tapedeck with the optional factory CD player below it. The radio works, but the CD player has died and the tapedeck functionality is a waste of...
2
2

99 Accord Instrument panel needles
Okay, so i just installed these white face reverse glow things for my gauges and in installing i removed the needles for all the gauges. Now i could have sworn that i put them on right but my...

2001 Civic EX Shift Linkage Lubrication
My 5-speed shifter is getting kind of squeaky and it seems like it needs lubrication in the area under the shift lever boot. How do I access this area ? Do I need to pull the console ? Is it...
1
1

Re: '07 Civic Si - Throttle reflash?
We have called and they simply refer us to our local dealer. I have a sneaking suspicion that they have no interest whatsoever in fixing this. How they can get it so right on the S2000 but so wrong on...

"whining" noise from steering column
1991 Honda Accord EX (4 dr, auto) There is a whining noise when you turn the steering wheel that sounds like it is coming from the column. (We joke that it sounds like a whiny puppy.) I think it might...
7
7

Re: WARNING!! Don't try this unless you want to get paid
fifteen cents an hour making license plates.

maxenHow to tell if body shop just re-used damaged rear Element cladding?
I have been having trouble getting a body shop to match the color on the right rear plastic cladding of my 2008 Element EX. As I posted earlier, a guy backed into the right rear corner of my Element...
1
1

Getting the code to reset the radio
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to get what the code is to reset the radio in a 1995 Honda Accord?
7
7

tax rebates on Civic Hybrids ending
When a hybrid sells more the 60,000 the rebates end. Civic is 3rd member of this club after Prius and Camry.
1
1

TSX questions
I'm hesitant on my next car purchase. I like a small car and really don't like the two tiered dash in the Civic so that's out of the question. I really do like the 08 TSX but here in the states, it...
4
4

Hondas ain't what they used to be...
I still think Honda is a good car, don't get me wrong... I bought mine new in 07 and overall I am satisfied with it, BUT I want to warn people that they ain't quite the "greatest thing" that they used...
13
13

ac compressor
Had my ac compressor replaced, took it back 15 days later because it was dual ac and the rear wasnt working after being replaced. Mr didnt realize it was dual and said it needed expansion valve, didnt...