89 Accord Won't Start

Howdy folks. I have a problem with my 89 Honda Accord. I have spark, fuel and air, but the darn thing just wont start. Can someone who may have had this problem tell me what fixed yours? Main relay? ECM?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If'n you have fuel/air I would guess something mechanical... Maybe bad timing belt.. etc.
JT

We've got another newbie multi-poster here.
He's independently posted this identical message to rec.autos.maker.honda as well. My own reply is there.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I don't know why, but for some reason my reply to a post on this group went to rec.autos.maker.honda as well. I'm using Outlook Express. I tried deleting this group and resubscribing again and it still does it.