89 Accord Won't Start

Howdy folks. I have a problem with my 89 Honda Accord. I have spark, fuel and air, but the darn thing just wont start. Can someone who may have had this problem tell me what fixed yours? Main relay? ECM?

Reply to
tm5264

If'n you have fuel/air I would guess something mechanical... Maybe bad timing belt.. etc.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Grumpy AuContraire wrote in news:8Bj7j.35542 $ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

We've got another newbie multi-poster here.

He's independently posted this identical message to rec.autos.maker.honda as well. My own reply is there.

Reply to
Tegger

I don't know why, but for some reason my reply to a post on this group went to rec.autos.maker.honda as well. I'm using Outlook Express. I tried deleting this group and resubscribing again and it still does it.

Reply to
Forrest