89 CIvic Steering Squeek

There is a bad squeek when I turn my manual steering. Just wondering how much it might cost.

I realise that this is a really dumb question.

But I thought that I would ask it anyway. :)

Reply to
Shaggz

prodigy.

Figure out where exactly its coming from. Is it when you turn right or left or just 1 way? Lift the front wheels off ground and try it. let us know what you find.

Reply to
typo