89 CIvic Steering Squeek

There is a bad squeek when I turn my manual steering. Just wondering how much it might cost.
I realise that this is a really dumb question.
But I thought that I would ask it anyway. :)

Figure out where exactly its coming from. Is it when you turn right or left or just 1 way? Lift the front wheels off ground and try it. let us know what you find.