90 Accord EX distributor failure

I would like to buy a distributor ( used or one of the oe technology parts store ) from ebay, but I can not find the parts number on my distributor. can someone help me. 1990 Accord Ex ( Canadian ) 2.2 L
auto. Much appreciated.
| can someone help me
mysterios ( Mr know all / con men ) deserve no info

So... what is this about? It is not helpful and you have said it to two different people recently who have just come here for advice.
Mike

And he spelled "mysterious" wrong both times.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ