'90 Accord heather and radiator hose questions

Hi all, I have a '90 Accord LX. A couple weeks ago, one of the heater hoses went finally after 15 years, and I had to get that replaced at a local shop. A
friend of mine said the other two should be replaced, and that he could do it. Does anyone know what width and length heater hoses I need and what width and length of radiator hose do I need? He told me I should replace the radiator hoses too after 15 years and I couldn't argue with that.
Thanks, Josh http://www.pingeek.com , home of pinball dvd's for sale
just buy the exact matching parts from an auto parts store. you can't bend radiator hoses to fit your car. as far as heater hose they have that there to if theres no molded hose needed for it.
-jeff

Thanks Jeff.
Josh http://www.pingeek.com

It's funny how most everything on this car seems to last for a long time. I have a '91 DX with 102,000 miles still with all the original hoses. I agree with Jeff's opinion. He's right on the money!