90 civic dx Reverse Lights

Hello All~ The reverse lights stopped working. No power getting to them. The fuse is fine. I can't seem to find the switch for it? Looked under center console
and on trans. No luck. Anyone know where the darn thing is? I assume it must be the switch. p.s the bulbs are new. Thanks for any help!
--
Vroc#9508
2002 Mean Streak
jgrant wrote:

Assuming that your DX has a manual transmission, the reverse light switch is on the front side of the transmission near the top in front of the starter. With the transmission in reverse, check for continuity between the yellow and green/black wires coming from the switch. If there's no continuity, replace the switch and be sure to replace the seal washer. Note that if you connect the other pair of connectors together and turn the key on, the back-up lights should be on. Note that if you do wind up replacing the switch, be sure to clean up the transmission case around it to help prevent any crud from falling into the transmission.
Eric