90 Civic sedan"winshield moulding removal"

Hi all! I have to change the winshield on my 1990 4 dr.From what i see it looks like the moulding snap on the side of the winshield before you install it on the
car.Anyone has info on that removal procedure? Will i have to buy new mouldings for it? Thanks in advance. P.S. This a very nice group!!! Regards to all.

Probably;they get hardened from sun exposure. BTW,your windshield is likely GLUED in to the frame,and must be done by a professional if that is the case.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik