90 Integra: finding the ECU code display

I do not know where to look to find the diagnostic code display for the ECU in my 90 Integra. I know this is not rocket science, but would appreciate the info. Thanks.

Reply to
rjkersey

rjkersey wrote in news:f18aeb42-dc12-4a51-ab04- snipped-for-privacy@d12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:

Peel back the carpet in the passenger footwell. It only needs to come back a little bit. Pull at the top edge of the carpet, about in the middle.

You'll see a little round hole. Inside that is a red LED.

Now turn the igniotn on and count the blinks. There may abe both long and/or short blinks. Multiple codes will be separated by a two-second pause.

Reply to
Tegger