Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2008 Element plastic panels color match? Part 2
As I posted in an earlier post, my 2008 Galaxy Grey Honda Element had been backed into and the right rear plastic panel needed to be replaced and painted to match and the body shop was having trouble...
2
2

eleven cents a mile for gasoline
On my civic. But I might break $200 this month because I go to the moutains alot in the summer.

Power steering leak in Accord
I have a power steering leak in my 1991 Accord. I?m nursing this car along as it dies a slow death and can?t afford to re-do the system. Right now, I?m having to add fluid at least a couple of times a...
6
6

Bike rack for CRV
Any reason not to get a Yakima bike rack that mounts to the spare tire? I really can't get the bikes on the roof but want to make sure I'm not going to screw up my spare tire mount. Why would Thule...
1
1

Timing chain or belt after 9 years
I have a 1999 Honda CRV with 100,000 miles. I am not sure if I have a Timing Chain or Timing Belt and was wondering if it might break with the high mileage I have on the vehicle. Is there any warning...
13
13

Help! 2000 Odyssey power seat will not upright itself
Our 2000 Odyssey power drivers seat will recline fully, but does not return to its full upright position. Any thoughts, suggestions, or recommendations would be most appreciated. Thanks!
2
2

Honda Civic 2007 issue
Hello, This problem occurs only when going uphill and only when I stop in the middle of the hill (because there are cars ahead of me) and then accelerate. When I release the brakes the car lurches...
8
8

UPDATE: '95 Civic with intermittent A/C failure
Hi all, A while back, I asked for advice about a pesky intermittent A/C problem I was having with my '95 Civic (80,000 miles on it). Namely, the A/C just doesn't work much of the time; occasionally it...
1
1

UPDATE: '95 Civic with intermittent A/C failure
Hi all, A while back, I asked for advice about a pesky intermittent A/C problem I was having with my '95 Civic (80,000 miles on it). Namely, the A/C just doesn't work much of the time; occasionally it...

oil in plug holes P22ai engine (Honda Accord)
I have a p22a1 engine in my 91 accord that needs the gaskets replaced around the spark plugs(oil in my plug holes) I need to know if this is the easy fix or is it the more involved one which calls for...
1
1

Honda civic 1998 - CD player
Hello, This is my first time to Google groups, i really need some help. I tried to change the CD player from my boyfriends (It was supposed to be a surprise...) Honda civic 1998, i removed the old...
5
5

no am radio
97 crv fm works fine but the am frequencies are very faint. any ideas?
14
14

Re: Toyota Tercel vs. Honda Civic
Yeah...dead cylinders/valves/rings. These cars (Tercel) have a congenital defect in, IIRC the rings. If you buy one, buy it cheap, esp if it's burning oil. They will run for a long time with this...

Antenna for 91 Accord?
It broke. It long ago stopped going up and down and I don't care if the new one does. I can probably just replace the mast. Will one of these do the job?
2
2

type of antifreeze & transmission fluid.
I have a 2000 civic si (sir in canada, si in the states), is there a specific antifreeze and transmission fluid I should be using?
1
1