91-2.2 Accord Timing Idler Bearing Help

Hi All, Plan to replace my timing/counter balance belts soon and figured while I was in there I'd replace the water pump, shaft seals and the idler pulley
bearing. Does anyone know the replacement bearing number or a cross reference? Thanks, LC
I understand www.slhonda.com 's buy parts online site gives the part numbers.
slhonda also gives good online parts service.

was
Larry C wrote:

like the water pump, you have to replace the whole idler wheel, not just the bearing. i don't believe there's a significant cost differential. tegger has a list of good parts retailers on his site.