91 ' Accord driver side window

My front driver side window on my 91' 4-door Accord recently broke and I was wondering what other model and year would fit as a replacement for it? I've
tried an 89' 4-door accord and a 90' 4-door civic but neither one fit.
Thanx in advance,
Norbert

models/bodystyles that aren't close?
Norbert wrote:

Call the wrecking yards. They will find you one that is correct. In Canada they are linked so they can search each other's inventories.
'Curly'

So are they in the US. Even more than that, it's *online*! www.car-part.com
--
TeGGeR