91 ' Accord driver side window

My front driver side window on my 91' 4-door Accord recently broke and I was wondering what other model and year would fit as a replacement for it? I've tried an 89' 4-door accord and a 90' 4-door civic but neither one fit.

Thanx in advance,

Norbert

Reply to
Norbert

There's something I'm missing. Why would you try parts from different models/bodystyles that aren't close?

Reply to
HPGrn

----------------

Call the wrecking yards. They will find you one that is correct. In Canada they are linked so they can search each other's inventories.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

"motsco_ _" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@interbaun.com:

So are they in the US. Even more than that, it's *online*!

TeGGeR®

All four door Accords from '90 to '93 use the same glass. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob