91 Accord Oil Leak (drip)

I have a 91 Accord that has a slight oil leak. It is dripping at the oil pan, driver side corner, nearest to the firewall. It is obivously coming off the mid-section of the engie, below the head. Any idea where the oil is coming from? It leaks about 1 liter every 4 weeks, but I'm getting tired of the mess under the car everytime and everywhere I park it. Oil sensor?

Reply to
401Runner

Common leak on this car is the oil pressure sender, located above the oil filter. I replaced mine while the filter was off for an oil change. Did it from under the car. I take the left front tire off when I do my oil changes, so it's easier to get to the drain plug and filter. Other seals on the front of the engine can also leak, and I had to replace the oil pan and gasket too when they leaked. Bob (92 Accord, 235,000 miles)

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

Reply to
401Runner