91 Accord Oil Leak (drip)

I have a 91 Accord that has a slight oil leak. It is dripping at the oil pan, driver side corner, nearest to the firewall. It is obivously coming off the mid-section of the engie, below the head. Any idea
where the oil is coming from? It leaks about 1 liter every 4 weeks, but I'm getting tired of the mess under the car everytime and everywhere I park it. Oil sensor?
401Runner wrote:

    Common leak on this car is the oil pressure sender, located above the oil filter. I replaced mine while the filter was off for an oil change. Did it from under the car. I take the left front tire off when I do my oil changes, so it's easier to get to the drain plug and filter.     Other seals on the front of the engine can also leak, and I had to replace the oil pan and gasket too when they leaked.             Bob (92 Accord, 235,000 miles)
Thanks for your reply. Mine is not leaking over the oil filter, that is one place where it is dry, could be some of the seals that you mentioned. 401Runner,, 91 Accord 238000 miles N.E.Ohio Bob wrote: