91 Accord Shift Lock trouble

For two days it wouldn't shift out of park without using the override. A check online shows that (at least for the 92 model) two fuses could be to blame, or the brake switch. But before I had a chance to check
them, it started to work fine again.
I guess I have to wait for it to fail again before I can figure out what's wrong?

No one?

Check to make sure both involved fuses are secure in their holders and there is no corrosion. If so, it's the brake switch. Inexpensive DIY repair.
Bob
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:55:52 -0400, "rjdriver"

Thanks. That's a better prognosis than a failing transmission.