Anyone know how to do this?
dgk wrote:

------------------------------------
Answer might be available on the diagrams at www.slhondaparts.com
'Curly'

Thanks, it doesn't show me the location of the last nut, but it does show me that I have the wrong gasket. They sold me the one for the part of the light that's not on the trunk lid. So I'll ask the maintenance folks when I go to change the part.

They should be able to print out the diagram for you;my local Acura dealer did for me once,for the radio power antenna.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
dgk wrote:

Hopefully this diagram from the service manual will be helpful. http://tinyurl.com/y7d9g2
Eric

Thanks, that does help. There is no fifth nut; it appears that I need to remove a light connector. Now I just need the correct gasket.